Celebs & kOOba bags

I heard what they do is sell them on ebay........ I heard a rumor once that Cameron Diaz did that. Although why I dont know, but I guess they're purse junkies like us, and want to make some money off of it.

Hayden's mom with the pewter Elisha...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hayden and Mom.jpg
    Hayden and Mom.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 874
That 'Morning After' bag is a lot bigger than I thought. Like a small piece of luggage which is, I guess, the point?
Alberta Mommy--can't believe I missed the suede Devin!! And I think I watched it last week! bummer...

I saw Terri Hatcher with her suede Devin again last Sunday on Deperate Housewives!

I saw that too, it looks great! really makes me want a devin but in leather not suede. It is my wish bag right now. There was a beautiful red one on ebay, which I really wanted and it was a fair price but too high for my budget right now. I'm hoping santa might help....LOL

That 'Morning After' bag is a lot bigger than I thought. Like a small piece of luggage which is, I guess, the point?
Alberta Mommy--can't believe I missed the suede Devin!! And I think I watched it last week! bummer...

Hi Posk yes it was cool to see a Kooba on the show it's my favourite show on right now! If you can watch a rerun you can see it...

I couldn't find a pic, but I was watching teh hills the other day and they were showing the prices of what the girls were wearing. Audrina was carrying a cute kooba in a couple of the scenes and it was a gorgeous purse.