Celebs are wearing gold disc-shaped pendant with chain - Where to find??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have been searching high and low for a necklace that Jessica Alba is wearing in the photo. A gold, disc-shaped pendant with thin necklace.

Does anyone here know who makes this piece of beautiful jewellery? Or is there something similar that you know of?? :sad:

I have spotted some other celebs wearing similar necklaces, the gold disc/coin with chain look. But no luck in finding out where i could get those too. :shrugs:

Any help would be fantastic! :lol: Thanks!

jessicaalbakatesomerville01uz4.jpg
  2. I'm guessing it's a Me & Ro necklace...it's hard to tell, really. Try Neiman Marcus online.

3. #3 Sep 2, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010
    x
    ooops, no advertising

I think Lizzie Scheck also makes a version for $350ish.

4. That would be my first guess, as well - sounds like their style. :yes:

Welcome to Me&Ro

5. Those are pretty Elana!

6. Here's another picture of her with the same necklace. I tried the Me&Ro, Adina, Elana and Scheck's website. The disc they have shows a tiny diamond in the middle. And the adina discs are concaved. The one Alba's wearing looks like it's plain flat with no diamonds? I can't really tell from the photo... It also looks like there are two pendants in one chain? Tell me i'm not seeing things? :sad:

I've been looking for this necklace for so long now that i may just give up.:sad:

7. Here's the photo.:confused1:

jessica-alba-kate-somerville-03.jpg
  8. Anyone has any other suggestions? :confused1: I've been prowling on the jewelry websites but to no avail. :crybaby:

9. Luna, try bluebeeonline.com. =)

10. I found some copies on eBay!

11. How about jenniferfishernyc.com. It was just featured in In Touch...Jen Garnerl, Sheryl Crow, Kate Hudson, and Nicole Kidman recently bought from here.

12. Wow, I think you are right!!! I went to the site b/c I too was curious, and if you go to "classics" and then "Ryan"-the last one at the bottom, that necklace looks VERY similar to the one Alba is sporting.

I'm impressed. :tup:

13. Sorry, can't tell much about the pendant for noticing her Spanx sticking out below her dress...:wtf:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice