Celebrity women you find gorgeous?

Nov 30, 2008
So, we've all had fun with the "Men that float your boat" thread :graucho:
I'm just wondering which WOMEN that other women find completely gorgeous!

Just as an FYI..I am a completely hetero married women, but there are some women that I just find so stunning that I cant seem to take my eyes off of whenever I see them. The first two that come to mind for me are:

Kim Raver
Courtney Cox

Now your turn....

Attachments

• courtney-cox-picture-1.jpg
    courtney-cox-picture-1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 592
  • pic_1207427874_10.jpg
    pic_1207427874_10.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 550
  • lipstick-jungle-kim-raver-photo.jpg
    lipstick-jungle-kim-raver-photo.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 650
I just want to pop in and request that this NOT go x-rated like the last 3 threads on this same topic.
We don't want to hear graphic details about what some people want to do to these celebs nor do we allow graphic photos.

Not saying anyone WILL, but if you saw these threads in the past you know why I'm saying this, LOL!

So many celebrities are beautiful obviously, but I think Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn were the all-time most beautiful. As far as living celebrities are concerned, I would say Kate Winslet, Anne Hathaway, Marisa Miller, Natalie Portman, Amanda Seyfried, and Heidi Klum are among ones that always amaze me.

Audrey Hepburn
Angelina Jolie
Kathrine Mcphee
Sophia Loren
Brooke Shields
Angie Harmon
Emmanuelle Beart
Andi MacDowell
Halle Berry
Aishwarya Rai

I just want to pop in and request that this NOT go x-rated like the last 3 threads on this same topic.
We don't want to hear graphic details about what some people want to do to these celebs nor do we allow graphic photos.

Not saying anyone WILL, but if you saw these threads in the past you know why I'm saying this, LOL!
Yeah, I remember those :wtf: lol!

My latest "girl crushes" are Ginnifer Goodwin and January Jones. Both remind me of old fashioned movie stars! :girlsigh:

I must like Jennifers because I find Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Garner to be two of the most beautiful women in Hollywood...and in such an approachable way too. I also think Natalie Portman is simply stunning.