Celebrity Wife Swap

GirlieShoppe

Formerly HermesNewbie
O.G.
Jun 2, 2008
I don't know if this show is worthy of its own thread (I'm embarrassed to admit I watched it), but did anyone else see this show on Tuesday? The first episode was with Gary Busey and Ted Haggard. Next week is Flavor Flav and Dee Snider. That should be interesting!

I watched it, Gary was gentle, the episode wasn't interesting. In general I like wife swap. Celebrity wife swap is only a week and it should be two weeks to get the full effect.

I enjoyed the Carnie Wilson/Tracy Gold episode. Felt kinda bad for Carnie...her and her husband seem so disconnected. Carnie and Tracy say they are friends now.

I'm sorry did Flav say he has 2 kids? I think he has many more. His fiance has a 15year old and a toddler, does that mean she watched Flavor of Love while he was having sex with all of those women? Flavs fiance reads self help books daily? When she read the manual it seems like she was trying to figure out which word was next.

I'm sorry did Flav say he has 2 kids? I think he has many more. His fiance has a 15year old and a toddler, does that mean she watched Flavor of Love while he was having sex with all of those women? Flavs fiance reads self help books daily? When she read the manual it seems like she was trying to figure out which word was next.

Yes, Liz mispronounced minced. Wonder what type of self help books she reads.

Just saw the Flav/Dee swap. I was never a Twisted Sister fan, but I thought the Snider family was awesome! Everyone was so friendly and down-to-earth. I was never a Flavor Flav fan either and I'm still not. Flav is an over-grown kid. His stepson is more mature than he is! I couldn't believe that Liz sends her child off with her mother all day long while she reads, crochets, and gambles. Wow.

Good point! I think they said they had been together for 7 or 8 years, so that would mean they were together during "Flavor of Love" and during his "relationship" with Brigitte Nielson.