Celebrity Street Style

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think she looks relatively normal here...except for the lack of pants!

2. Kate Moss bundles up in a leopard print fur coat as she steps out for some lunch with her husband Jamie Hince in Highgate. zimbio

Kate+Moss+bundles+up+fur+coat+-NvySd1gIyax.jpg
  3. Jessica Biel leaving W Magazine and Dom Perignon’s Pre-Golden Globes Party held at Chateau Marmont on Friday (January 11) in Los Angeles.

image-4102160496.jpg

4. I just love Kate! :heart:

5. I think Emilia Clarke is so pretty!

6. There's no such thing as one size fits all. Any shoe that's too big can be "stuffed" with a host of products from Dr.Scholl and other purveyors to make them fit better but those products are meant for a slight rubbing or padding. These shoes are several sizes too big and she and her stylist knew that they would be photographed from every angle. It looks horrid!

7. love her style but hate to see a dead leopard's skin on a person (assuming this is real fur)

8. Jacket looks like lynx rather than leopard.

9. I'm so glad that Jessica Biel cut her hair or had shorter extensions put in. It looks 1000x's better this length...not near as ratty.

10. Charlize Theron on Friday (January 11) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

image-3239514412.jpg

11. Yeah that's what I meant I guess. I know there's no one size fits all lol. Just that stylists probably cut corners a lot

12. Jessica Chastain arriving at the theater for her performance of the Heiress on Broadway in New York last night.

article-0-16E59EF9000005DC-370_634x920.jpg

13. Heidi Klum in Brentwood, CA yesterday.

article-0-16E4F88B000005DC-225_638x881.jpg

14. Cameron Diaz leaving the gym in LA on Friday (December 11).

article-2261557-16E3DB93000005DC-363_306x713.jpg

15. Claire Danes and her husband Hugh Dancy attend Showtime’s Dinner Celebration of the 2013 Golden Globe Nominees on Saturday (January 12) at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.

claire-danes-homeland-cast-showtime-golden-globes-dinner-01.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.