Celebrity shoes!

No, I am so bad, I haven't taken any pics of my shoes or bags. But that's only because I don't have a digital camera and I have to use my camera phone which doesn't really take good pics. But I will take a pic of the shoes tonight and post it tomorrow. They are really awesome!!

Aprild those shoes Ciara is wearing are most definitely YSL i believe they are $595, I tried them on in burgundy at YSL, they're just gorgeous. I want to go back and get them now, I thought they'd be too dressy to wear with jeans but seeing that photo they look just perfect with denim :biggrin:

I love these that Selma Blair wore, they are TDF!

Slowlyfading, here is the pic of the CL red slingbacks I just bought. I got the pic off of Ebay but they are the exact same ones.

clyoyo.jpg

I wore them yesterday and they are so comfortable and so hot!!! I just :heart: :heart: :heart: them!

Thanks Janice!! I really do love them. But now I want a pair in black patent leather (w/white bottom & heel) too!! I am going to call my SA at Barneys and see if he can get them for me. I can only hope!

My problem now is should I get the second pair in black patent or should are they just too trendy to get a 2nd pair? What do you educated shoe/bag consumers think? I would love to hear your opinions!