Celebrity ''Must Lists'': We've Gotta Have It!

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Zooey Deschanel loves...
It Happened One Night. ''I always have a copy of It Happened One Night with me. The old Capra movie with Clark Gable. It is just such a good movie and I can watch it over and over again and I never get bored. It is one of the original romantic comedies. I get so much from watching great classic films, both personally and as a actress.''

Dane Cook loves...
Stephen King. ''I started reading King's book The Cell, which is really good! [Then I] brought out some of his older stuff. It's something about summertime — you just want to sit near a beach and read Stephen King.''

Jessica Alba loves...
LCD Soundsystem. "They just know how to do great music, great lyrics, great everything. Not many rock n' roll bands are that talented. And I'm going to start to read some Philip Roth. American Pastoral, I started last night. It's pretty dense.

Tyrese loves...
The iPhone. " I can't wait to get the new iPhone. I can't get enough of iTunes. I just love iTunes. I love my Apple computer. I love anything that has to do with Apple."

Justin Long loves...
Funny or Die. "Funny or Die is great. I watch the Will Ferrell / Pearl [episode] maybe once a day."

Attachments

• zooey_l.jpg
    zooey_l.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 8
  • cook_l.jpg
    cook_l.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 8
  • alba_l.jpg
    alba_l.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 9
  • tyrese_l.jpg
    tyrese_l.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 9
  • long_l.jpg
    long_l.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 12
Jon Heder loves...
The Dark Crystal. ''I've seen that movie so many times and it never gets old. I saw it as a kid and it impacted me so strongly. I like the story of the little Gelfing that could. The music is great. It is hands down the best puppet movie of all time. I guess that's because Frank Oz and Jim Henson are the who's who when it comes to puppets-in-film. I know there've been all these technological advances and people talk about seeing strings or whatever in old films like Dark Crystal, but I think that's part of the charm. It gives me a very nostalgic feeling every time I watch it.''

DJ Paul from Three 6 Mafia loves...
Bad Girls Club. ''Because it's a bunch of drunk girls fighting and getting naked in one house together. Why wouldn't I like it?''

Mario Cantone loves...
Waitress. ''I just saw it, and it was great. Andy Griffith's performance in that moved me. He was fantastic. It was sad and beautiful and funny. I didn't know until after I saw it that Adrienne Shelly had been killed and that really got to me. It just made me wonder what the future would have held for her because this was a breakout for her as a writer and director and she obviously had a lot to say and creative ways to tell her stories. And now we'll never know what else she was capable of.''

Zac Efron loves...
Lost. ''Only cause I have the DVDs. I just don't live the kind of life where I can schedule time to sit down and watch something.''

Leslie Mann loves...
American Idol. "We went to a taping. It was awesome. I was surprised — they didn't sound as good in person. America's Next Top Model, and The Sopranos. Yeah. American Idol. Is that bad? No.

Attachments

• mann_l.jpg
    mann_l.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 8
  • lost_l.jpg
    lost_l.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 13
  • waitress_l.jpg
    waitress_l.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 14
  • djpaul_l.jpg
    djpaul_l.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 12
  • heder_l.jpg
    heder_l.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 12
Bernie Mac loves...
Don Cheadle. ''He's one of the finest actors I know. I love the scene where he goes in to see Al Pacino in Ocean's Thirteen dressed as the biker in that sequined American flag jumpsuit. He tears that scene up. And it's hard to steal a scene from Pacino. Hotel Rwanda was great. Crash was great. He was great in [Reign Over Me] and he has another movie coming out this summer where he plays the DJ Petey Greene. I think that is an important story to tell. Don just makes good choices and then acts the s--- out of them.''

Carl Reiner loves...
NBC's Thursday-night lineup. ''I watch The Office, My Name Is Earl, 30 Rock. I watch the news and read the paper and by that point I desperately need a laugh.''

Max Crumm (Grease: You're the One That I Want winner) loves...
Charm School. "I watch a lot of the trashy reality TV, like VH1's Flavor of Love and Charm School. Those girls are nuts!"

Ioan Gruffudd loves...
On the Lot: ''You know what? As much as I hate it, I love it at the same time: I'm watching On the Lot at the moment. And I read all those magazines, you know. I don't buy them, but I read them at the supermarket. And of course I don't believe a word, but you kind of do at the same time. It's ridiculous.''

Columbus Short loves...
Arrested Development. "I'm addicted. That's the best show ever, man. Buster's hilarious. And Tobias [trying to join] Blue Man Group."

(From EW)

Attachments

• mann_l.jpg
    mann_l.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 8
  • don_l.jpg
    don_l.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 9
  • reiner_l.jpg
    reiner_l.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 12
  • onthelot_l.jpg