Celebrity info now at your fingertips

Iamfan

Apr 1, 2009
Hi! To all out there. I am a BIG Angelina Jolie fan, just one of the millions she has across the world. I closely follow her life, and try to get my hands on every little bit of news I can get about her!! But I am clueless about her next movie. I would like to know everything about it like which film is it, who co-stars with her, when will it be released, etc. Can someone help?

Hi! To all out there. I am a BIG Angelina Jolie fan, just one of the millions she has across the world. I closely follow her life, and try to get my hands on every little bit of news I can get about her!! But I am clueless about her next movie. I would like to know everything about it like which film is it, who co-stars with her, when will it be released, etc. Can someone help?

Hi, there! You seem to be an out and out Jolie fan. Well, you need not wait too long for her next movie. The movie’s named ‘Spy’, where she has donned a new look. The film is being shot in Washington D.C. For more details on it, log on to www.woodenspears.com