Celebrity Feud! Fiddy vs Kanye

Must be a slow news day over at TMZ.

Reading this, I am going "huh?". I can only assume that both will have similar drama because their albums are coming out at the same time. This "drama" is to publicity.

Personally, I don't enjoy either ones music. Fiddy is like one of the least attractive men on the planet IMO. Nice body, but everything from the neck up is rather unfortunate. He mumbles when he speaks. Kanye needs a reality check because he thinks he's Jesus.

:roflmfao: So true!

Must be a slow news day over at TMZ.

Reading this, I am going "huh?". I can only assume that both will have similar drama because their albums are coming out at the same time. This "drama" is to publicity.

Personally, I don't enjoy either ones music. Fiddy is like one of the least attractive men on the planet IMO. Nice body, but everything from the neck up is rather unfortunate. He mumbles when he speaks. Kanye needs a reality check because he thinks he's Jesus.
LOL. I actually used to like 50 Cent's music up until "Candy Shop". Everything after that was utter crap. His new songs now all sound exactly the same! IDK if it's because the tone of his voice never really fluctuates and is always pretty monotone, or if it's the beat, but his songs seem so identical now.

I don't like Kanye either because he is so friggen conceited. I've seen him in interviews and I feel like vomiting in my mouth hearing him toot his own horn 24/7.

:cursing:

Of course hes going to lose.
50 will probably sell less then 10 copies, The Game killed him off, nobody even listens to 50 Cent anymore. The last time I heard someone bumpin 50 Cent was like 2 years ago.
Game killed 50 like 50 killed Ja Rule. Karma?

YES... Game definately killed him. 300 Bars and Runnin came out on the mixtape scene and 50's career was over.

Kanye just has so much more talent than him. He is one of the greatest MC's out right now... 50 can't compete with that. G-Unit is going bankrupt while Kanye's having parties at Louis Vuitton... no contest.

I don't care much for country music but I actually hope Kenny does beat both of them that day!!

------------------------------------------

And now, country artist Kenny Chesney is getting in on the act. His new album Just Who I Am: Poets And Pirates is due to be released on the same day as those from Fiddy and Kayne. He suspects that he might sneak up on 50 Cent and Kanye West, grabbing the top slot on that week's Billboard 200. Chesney says, "'It's funny how with every record that comes out, we're aware of the urban [competition], and none of those acts acknowledge that I exist...until I have that No. 1 debut on the Top 200.'' Chesney's last studio album The Road And The Radio did, in fact, enter the charts at the top slot when it was released back in November 2005.

All three artists' albums are due to hit stores on September 11.

(From mavrixonline.com)

GUESS IT WAS ALL FOR PUBLICITY:rolleyes:

Kanye and Fiddy: Peace-out!

50KanyeDiddyJayZ0824.jpg

The feud between Kanye West and 50 Cent finally erupted with a round of shots at a Manhattan nightclub this weekend. No, not gunfire, just the clink of shot glasses as the two hip-hop heavies toasted with Jay-Z, Sean "Diddy" Combs, and T.I. at Jay-Z's club 40/40 on Wednesday. Guess all those reports of the battling egos over chart positions and album sales of their respective forthcoming albums next month were nothing but pre-release hype. Cheers, to that!

Crybaby vs. Crybaby

50 Cent afraid of not knocking Kanye off the charts and Kanye crying when he knocks everyone off the charts (Gold Digger) then not winning a damn award for it.

This'll be great!

:popcorn: