Celebrity Beauty Lines

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I tried Jessica Simpson's line, Dessert Beauty, and even though all of the products smelled good, I absolutely HATED the lip gloss!!!!! It had a weird taste and lasted a second! I'm serious! It was like applying water on my lips!

If perfumes count, then I tried J. Lo.'s pefrume "Still". It was great until it "aged" a little (about 6 months). Then it started to smell like a very cheap cologne!!!!! I had to throw it out. Also, I had Paris Hilton's perfume "Paris Hilton" and even though I loved it, I had to sell it cause I got tired of it!

2. Susan Lucci's fragrance is about the only perfume that doesn't give me migraines-her La Lucci scent,and I use Youthful Essence microdermabrasion all of the time. Other than that,I haven't really used any celebrity makeup except Desert from Jessica Simpson,which was okay. Oooo-totally forgot I used Principal Secret eye cream and it was really quite spectacular-I am just not into being roped into their auto-shipping.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice