Celebrity Apprentice

But I agreed with her...she's too intimidated by the other women. She really had no control at all, just threw it to the other women to decide. And boy is she tiny! Little People of America considers 4'10 and under as dwarf, with 4 feet being the average dwarf height. Snooki can join the LPA at her 4'8" frame!

But I agreed with her...she's too intimidated by the other women. She really had no control at all, just threw it to the other women to decide. And boy is she tiny! Little People of America considers 4'10 and under as dwarf, with 4 feet being the average dwarf height. Snooki can join the LPA at her 4'8" frame!

I have a lot of respect for her "resigning." You should be in it to win it and she admitted she didn't have it in her. It would have been a waste of everyone's time.

OMG that is so lame. :sad: Did she do something wrong?
Not really - she noticed the shots were filmed incorrectly a couple of times and brought it up. I never had her pegged as someone who was that insecure, either. She has/had that clothing line and tanning oil line - wouldn't she have been around some pretty high-up people when developing those?

What happened?

The project was an ad campaign for Kawasaki to think outside the box and target a different market outside their typical biker customers. Brooke was supposed to pose on the bike with her driving in the front and her husband in the back, but he whined and complained and refused bc he's "so macho." So she acquiesced and sat in the back, then afterwards argued that was a more realistic pose. They lost to the men's team mostly bc the execs literally said they would have preferred their positions flipped as it would have been different, which was what they wanted.

The project was an ad campaign for Kawasaki to think outside the box and target a different market outside their typical biker customers. Brooke was supposed to pose on the bike with her driving in the front and her husband in the back, but he whined and complained and refused bc he's "so macho." So she acquiesced and sat in the back, then afterwards argued that was a more realistic pose. They lost to the men's team mostly bc the execs literally said they would have preferred their positions flipped as it would have been different, which was what they wanted.

Thanks for sharing. Why did she have to use her husband anyways? He's not a contestant on the show, is he?

So did Brooke get fired?

Thanks for sharing. Why did she have to use her husband anyways? He's not a contestant on the show, is he?

So did Brooke get fired?
Brooke is one of those celebrities who always has to show how much she and her husband are in love so overboard sometimes I wonder why it's so necessary for her to project this. That's why I think she wanted to include him and show everyone her husband whom she said was a "hottie". Just my opinion tho I have noticed on her instagram throughout the years and on interviews on tv.

Reactions: Tropigal3
Brooke should have been fired not Kyle. They (motorcycle company) clearly said they liked Kyle presentation, but were disappointed in the one shot (Brooke's).
But it's been the women's problem from the start - they just can't turn on each other after working together on a project.
I can totally understand, even though it's how the game is played.