Celebrity Apprentice

I am in the minority I guess. I love Cyndi! And I didn't before. She's really smarter than she comes across. I think she, Sharon and Holly are going to be the ones to beat. Whoever that was who was project manager for the women's team was a moron. Lucky they won.

Blago is certainly an embarrassment. And their team leader should have gone home this week. He's lucky Darryl Strawberry is lazy and wanted to go home. Brett's actually not as stupid as he appears either. I don't have a clear favorite on the men's team yet.

I really don't understand how the Governor functions in his everyday business life if he cannot do more than call someone on a telephone. Seriously?!

I really don't understand how the Governor functions in his everyday business life if he cannot do more than call someone on a telephone. Seriously?!

I imagine a lot of politicians get accustomed to having others do everything for them. they are not self-sufficient. He embarrassed himself--he's definitely not a leader or organizer.

This has become so one-sided.

I love Cyndi, too! She, Sharon, and Brett are my top three. I hope that Cyndi and Brett are the final two :graucho:
I love Cyndi.. but I'm sick of Sharon's cough and her being sick. She doesn't do anything but you know ***** won't fire her if her team goes to the Boardroom. I think her contract stipulates that she goes far.

Yeah I've been a bit surprised that Sharon has been so low key. I figured she'd be right in the thick of things, but she mostly sits back and doesn't say much. She hasn't been project manager yet either.

That one comment she made about if Cyndi wasn't in the team it would be boring was funny :nuts: