Celebrity Apprentice

I missed it! Will have to put it on the DVR menu to record.

Our impeached Illinois governor Blagojevich--what kind of impression did he make?

He is such a narcississt. He is totally on there to taint his jury pool. He kept trying to 'sell' people on how he was for the people and bs like that. He is an embarrassment.

I can't believe they all threw that Carol person under the bus. It totally should have been Cyndi that was fired but she is way more famous than whoever Carol is. That's why she got booted, IMO.

I need to find the first epi online somewhere. Thanks, michie, Ladybug09, and Allisonfaye for the scoop on Blago. It doesn't surprise me--lots of people in Illinois think he's off his rocker. But it really could be that he is trying to create a mistrial before it happens!

Love Sharon Osborne; it will be interesting to see how she does.

Still surprised Carol got fired instead of Cindy. Cindy was pretty unorganized, but it was so cute how she didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. She won't win, but I think ***** just liked her better than Carol. Usually ***** is all about keeping the ones that can't keep their mouth shut lol

I thought it was funny when those girls thought Blagojevich was Donny Osmond? I hope it knocked his ego down a few levels but I doubt it! He doesn't seem to be there for a charity - just himself.