Celebrity Apprentice

toriajj

Sep 24, 2006
I watched it with my daughter(who loves Brett) and my son's type 1 diabetic so we were glad to see his charity win the $$$. Doesn't Donald JR. look like Kourtney Kardashian's Scott(but homelier?)
I rarely commit to seasons of shows because I'm busy with kidlets, but I think I'm going to try and follow this one...

Cheryl24

May 6, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
^^Oh wow, you're so right! He does look like Scott!

I thought the premiere was really good. Cindi is going to be interesting. She had several dumb blonde moments that made me cringe. And that Curtis chef guy is HOT!

michie

Ain't got da answers
O.G.
Jul 10, 2006
When Donny walked in the restaurant, Scott was the 1st person I thought of. LOL

robbins65

O.G.
Dec 2, 2006
Cypress, Texas
Maybe thats why I feel so bleh about Don Jr. he reminds of me of Slimy Scott! you are so right!!!!

Also, I thought Cindy was a hot mess. wish she would of went

kcf68

Hopelessly Addicted!
O.G.
May 17, 2007
Everywhere but Home!
Well the only one on the Women team that has any leadership abilities is going to be Sharon or Holly R Pete. Holly has a whole bunch on children so I can see her running the show. I think the Men's team work well together but apparently Brett has a late issue..

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
I missed it! Will have to put it on the DVR menu to record.

Our impeached Illinois governor Blagojevich--what kind of impression did he make?

bagsforme

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
I want to know who Sharon's plastic surgeon is. She looks fantastic!! She's been open about her surgeries, has she ever named the surgeon?

I saw Ozzy on George Lopez the other night. He looked great too.