Celebrities with YSL Muses

1. We know Kate Moss has one. So do Demi, Julianne, Naomi. Here are some recent Muse celebrity owners...

madonna.jpg LL_muse soh.jpg siennasmiles1.jpg mwilliams.jpg JessicaAlba.jpg
  2. I am really loving the muse! Thanks for the pics caponahottinroof!
    Do you think the muse is a trendy or classic bag?

3. I think its classic. The lines are elegant and simple and you can use it both for work and play.

4. Classic! Because I have one...;) . Thanks for the pics Caponahottinroof....now I really love my Muse, Madonna :love: has one!

5. whats the best color for a muse?? how many differnet colors does it come in anyways?

6. White, Black, Chocolate, Tan, I think that's all the colors available. This bag looks great in all the colors, just a matter of your preference.
    [​IMG]Tan

7. Awww......Michelle Williams baby is so cute.

8. DARN it, I'm totally loving the Muse now. This forum is bad, bad, bad influence :lol:

9. They had one at SF Saks! A Oversized Chocolate.... hurryyy,...:lol: !

10. I know! it's got me too!!!

11. i am loving the white one more than the black

12. I tried the white one one this weekend at NM; although the stars on this pic look awesome carrying it--I thought it was too big for my body. Seeing Lindsey and Jessica wearing it makes me change my mind a little--we are about the same size. I might get one as a graduation present--I would like it for work.

13. I've heard green but have not seen. Love the white. I've seen animal print that looked tres funky!

14. Oh wow, I actually love the oversized black one on Madonna! I think it suits her better than any of the others.

15. I really like the YSL advertisements for the Muse, too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice