Celebrities with Tods bags and accessories!

Former K-pop star Nana (나나) acted as the main female protagonist Oh Joo In in the k-drama Oh My Landlord (오! 주인님). This is a romantic-comedy about a screenwriter and an actress who are bad at managing relationships.

In episode 13, Nana rocked a deconstructed jacket from Tod’s and paperbag waist shorts by 3.1 Phillip Lim. She also got the mini Pingo bag from Find Kapoor to complete her chic look.

1. Deconstructed Jacket <----- TODS
  2. Paperbag Waist Shorts
  3. Mini Pingo Bag

Oh-My-Ladylord-Kdrama-Fashion-Nana-Episode-13-3-3.jpgOh-My-Ladylord-Kdrama-Fashion-Nana-Episode-13-3-2.jpgOh-My-Ladylord-Kdrama-Fashion-Nana-Episode-13-3-1.jpg

Kim Go Eun (김고은) acts in Yumi's Cells ( 유미의 세포들 ) episode 8. This classy outfit highlights her Nonlocal front collar wrap blouse, her Pandora.Fit #Basic pants, and Tod’s Oboe shoulder bag.
  1. Front Collar Wrap Blouse
  2. #Basic [Straight.Fit] Basic PF525.pdf
  3. Oboe Shoulder Bag <----- TODS
The story frequently switches setting between Yumi’s real life and inside her mind where ‘ells represent each of her emotions and drives. Her love cells are in state of coma after a failed relationship. The series will trace her growth and change as her brain cells wake up the love cells.Yumis-Cells-Kdrama-Fashion-Kim-Go-Eun-Episode-8-7-2.jpg