Celebrities w/their Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry

Last edited:
I had not seen the blue agate on her before! She has some beautiful pieces!
Yes she has a nice collection. However, not too many long necklaces. Royals seem to rarely wear long necklaces though; they tend to prefer short collar necklaces as it shows better in photos which they are very aware they are always on camera.

Here is some of her pins...
One day, I was reading about royal jewelry and was googling for hours on the big parures (their emeralds, rubies, sapphires)
That's how I discovered Camilla wears a lot of VCA with her casual wear (e.g. when tiaras are not required for dinner) :biggrin: :heart:

Her engagement ring is nice too, 5 carat emerald flanked with baguettes. I'll post a photo here (hope I don't get banned for posting a non-VCA photo).
1651632478343.png

1651632801759.png

Last edited:
Yes she has a nice collection. However, not too many long necklaces. Royals seem to rarely wear long necklaces though; they tend to prefer short collar necklaces as it shows better in photos which they are very aware they are always on camera.

Here is some of her pins...
One day, I was reading about royal jewelry and was googling for hours on the big parures (their emeralds, rubies, sapphires)
That's how I discovered Camilla wears a lot of VCA with her casual wear (e.g. when tiaras are not required for dinner) :biggrin: :heart:

Her engagement ring is nice too, 5 carat emerald flanked with baguettes. I'll post a photo here (hope I don't get banned for posting a non-VCA photo).
View attachment 5395541

View attachment 5395547
I have posted this before, but here is a fun read about the Duchess and some her VCA, including animal brooches.

Just binged Bling Empire Season 2. Pics I saw on TV and googled. I missed pace the butterfly on Cherie in the first episode. The pendant watch is not her.

Attachments

• 84B57C9F-42D3-40C3-9BCD-78BAA601FC72.jpeg
    84B57C9F-42D3-40C3-9BCD-78BAA601FC72.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 446
  • 73B5D5CB-8D8D-4781-B5D9-2DC7193D4CDC.jpeg
    73B5D5CB-8D8D-4781-B5D9-2DC7193D4CDC.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 443
  • E613B0F0-CD41-4DE3-AA29-CEE51A10E82D.jpeg
    E613B0F0-CD41-4DE3-AA29-CEE51A10E82D.jpeg
    228.8 KB · Views: 428
  • 5DBD27C1-59EF-45DD-BBB5-D7488F41F21D.jpeg
    5DBD27C1-59EF-45DD-BBB5-D7488F41F21D.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 415
  • D65171D2-79FD-425C-BD3E-077FC7916FBD.jpeg
    D65171D2-79FD-425C-BD3E-077FC7916FBD.jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 411
  • E775F202-611B-45C9-A5D7-783EBAAA07D7.jpeg
    E775F202-611B-45C9-A5D7-783EBAAA07D7.jpeg
    197.3 KB · Views: 416
  • ED0B605F-FD9F-4F4F-ADAE-5C614A034CFA.jpeg
    ED0B605F-FD9F-4F4F-ADAE-5C614A034CFA.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 421
  • C0D13449-89CB-492E-9E9E-0FBFD5B17948.jpeg
    C0D13449-89CB-492E-9E9E-0FBFD5B17948.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 426
  • 7C2D3A27-3901-4BA8-8A11-0641F03B1EC2.jpeg
    7C2D3A27-3901-4BA8-8A11-0641F03B1EC2.jpeg
    193.4 KB · Views: 431
Ooh, I didn't know she had agate. She wears it well. She wore VCA at William's wedding too I think. Cosmos maybe?
Yes, she does have Cosmos, you have a good memory. She has the Cosmos clips and earrings.
From Her Majesty's Jewel Vault: The Duchess of Cornwall’s Cosmos Clip Brooches and Earrings (queensjewelvault.blogspot.com)

I'm like a lurker of royal big bling jewelry and their matching sets. It gives me inspiration for my commoner's version. :biggrin::heart:
For kicks... this is my favorite royal piece... The Vladimir Emerald Tiara. It is shown here with her emerald set.
Queen Elizabeth’s never-before-seen emerald necklace just made its royal debut - Vogue Australia

Yes, she does have Cosmos, you have a good memory. She has the Cosmos clips and earrings.
From Her Majesty's Jewel Vault: The Duchess of Cornwall’s Cosmos Clip Brooches and Earrings (queensjewelvault.blogspot.com)

I'm like a lurker of royal big bling jewelry and their matching sets. It gives me inspiration for my commoner's version. :biggrin::heart:
For kicks... this is my favorite royal piece... The Vladimir Emerald Tiara. It is shown here with her emerald set.
Queen Elizabeth’s never-before-seen emerald necklace just made its royal debut - Vogue Australia

I love how she wears the brooches in twos. Looks more organic or something.

I love the Valdimir - but have you seen the Cambridge emeralds? I'm in love with that setting. Loved the Grenville emerald tiara as well....just for day to day errands....

I love how she wears the brooches in twos. Looks more organic or something.

I love the Valdimir - but have you seen the Cambridge emeralds? I'm in love with that setting. Loved the Grenville emerald tiara as well....just for day to day errands....
Yes, some people just wear brooches so naturally, like scarf people too (both, which I look like I'm trying too hard when I wear either).

I love the Cambridge emeralds too. I am a big colored gemstone fan, especially emeralds.
I am not sure where you live, but if you ever go to London, Queen Victoria's emerald tiara is now on display.
There was an exhibition that displayed her emerald set. I flew to see it (I live in the US), and it was magnificent. The tiara and other pieces (not all) are now on "permanent loan" at Kensington Palace in case you are interested. It is worth going to stare at. I toured the palace and went back twice (before lunch & after lunch) to stare at those emeralds; the security guard probably thought I was planning a heist. :biggrin: :heart:

Here is a link that announced the exhibition I went to that shows the gorgeous tiara. The emerald tiara and a few other pieces are still on display.
Queen Victoria and historic jewels exhibition review Kensington Palace | The Jewellery Editor

Yes, some people just wear brooches so naturally, like scarf people too (both, which I look like I'm trying too hard when I wear either).

I love the Cambridge emeralds too. I am a big colored gemstone fan, especially emeralds.
I am not sure where you live, but if you ever go to London, Queen Victoria's emerald tiara is now on display.
There was an exhibition that displayed her emerald set. I flew to see it (I live in the US), and it was magnificent. The tiara and other pieces (not all) are now on "permanent loan" at Kensington Palace in case you are interested. It is worth going to stare at. I toured the palace and went back twice (before lunch & after lunch) to stare at those emeralds; the security guard probably thought I was planning a heist. :biggrin: :heart:

Here is a link that announced the exhibition I went to that shows the gorgeous tiara. The emerald tiara and a few other pieces are still on display.
Queen Victoria and historic jewels exhibition review Kensington Palace | The Jewellery Editor

Yes, I too wish I was a scarf and a brooch person!

I'm actually heading to London for jubilee in 3 weeks or so, so I must look this up!

• Love
Reactions: BigAkoya
Yes, I too wish I was a scarf and a brooch person!

I'm actually heading to London for jubilee in 3 weeks or so, so I must look this up!
Oh right... you said that earlier.. I forgot.
I was just there in London as I mentioned in the other post, and I ODed on Jubilee souvenirs.
Since you also love bling.. I want to share the two books I got in addition to the other Jubilee souvenirs at the Royal Shop.
You can ship too for a fee.. I bought tea ware, these books, and other stuff, so I shipped most of it back to the US (except my Jubilee fruitcake!) :nuts::heart: I am so excited for you! This is your second Jubilee too as I recall! :hugs:

I think you might like these two books:
Platinum Jubilee The Queen: 70 Glorious Years (royalcollectionshop.co.uk)

Diamonds: The Queen's Collection (royalcollectionshop.co.uk)

Reactions: tenshix and DS2006
Just binged Bling Empire Season 2. Pics I saw on TV and googled. I missed pace the butterfly on Cherie in the first episode. The pendant watch is not her.
Omg I binged it too and was noting the pieces on Cherie and Mimi (the one wearing the pendant watch). I have never seen the pendant watch “in action” so it was super interesting to see it on her. I tried on the carnelian version and my SA was super keen on me getting it, and while it really was beautiful (loved the thickness of it as well), I cannot get over the mental block of wearing a clock on neck!

Omg I binged it too and was noting the pieces on Cherie and Mimi (the one wearing the pendant watch). I have never seen the pendant watch “in action” so it was super interesting to see it on her. I tried on the carnelian version and my SA was super keen on me getting it, and while it really was beautiful (loved the thickness of it as well), I cannot get over the mental block of wearing a clock on neck!
Yup. It’s a no for me too. It’s too Flava Flav. But good for those who can rock it.