Celebrities w/their Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry

I didn’t realize it was turquoise and MOP combined... so lovely!
Here is Jill ***** - not sure if it’s a VCA piece since the motifs look quite separated but the website showed it as pink Sevres.

View attachment 4901242

View attachment 4901243
I know the pink is not VCA, but is the other one? The gold around the turquoise seems a little off to me? She seems to wear a lot of VCA "inspired" stuff.

Not a celebrty, per se but I totally geeked out today when a few of my fav things-- a powerful woman, VCA and AI collided. Microsoft Ignite session with VP Mitra Azizirad wearing Magic pendant, Magic earrings and Perlee clover bangle. Bonus photos with some of her other VCA collection.

View attachment 5007645

View attachment 5007646

View attachment 5007647
why do everyone's magic pave earrings look bigger on them than on me?? i must have a giant head!! also, and i preface this by admitting i may be jealous of her matching pendant, but the pendant and earrings together are lost on her.

why do everyone's magic pave earrings look bigger on them than on me?? i must have a giant head!! also, and i preface this by admitting i may be jealous of her matching pendant, but the pendant and earrings together are lost on her.
I completely agree. She needs a bit more length on the pendant. I have a teeny head, but the Magic earrings look like I'm playing in my mother's jewelry box. I usually get the mini/Sweet size in earrings though. The small Frivole are my biggest earrings. That being said, the pendant is gorgeous! It may have moved up my wish list.

I love that we are sharing women in the Corporate workforce showcasing lovely pieces. Thanks to you and @8seventeen19 for starting this- they are after all semi celebrities in their fields ( plus if we count Social media influencers, I’m sure we should include them too)

Here is Deborah Merril - President of Retail at EDF Energy Services.

Attachments

• B8E9DD1F-3C0B-4953-9B61-434BE2F375B0.jpeg
    B8E9DD1F-3C0B-4953-9B61-434BE2F375B0.jpeg
    638.5 KB · Views: 696
  • C3D16FFB-0BC0-4CF7-B5F3-F55F5C42B83E.jpeg
    C3D16FFB-0BC0-4CF7-B5F3-F55F5C42B83E.jpeg
    403 KB · Views: 680
I love that we are sharing women in the Corporate workforce showcasing lovely pieces. Thanks to you and @8seventeen19 for starting this- they are after all semi celebrities in their fields ( plus if we count Social media influencers, I’m sure we should include them too)

Here is Deborah Merril - President of Retail at EDF Energy Services.
I love seeing corporate women wearing their pieces to work. We work hard for our money and should be able to spend it on things we enjoy unabashedly.

No pics to post, but Martha MacCallum has a very lovely collection. She always has something on whenever we see her on Fox News - lately usually diamond vintage earrings, but she has Frivole pieces that she wears, etc that are really pretty.
She does wear them a lot! I have posted some on this thread, not sure what pages they are on!

Reactions: jenayb