Celebrities & Their Mulberry CHAT HERE

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2796794&d=1415033931

Jenna's fringe cardigan looks like one I got recently.
Astr sheer: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/astr-fringe-cardigan/3549356

Mine's closer to Jenna's pattern & colors than to ad's.
Comfortable to wear & burn-out velvet look's fab.

Fewer celebs with mulberrys... I think the novelty of mulberry is wearing off .. Besides a few of the famous faces with cara bags (Rihanna among them) they all seem to be going back to chanel ect.

I see Emilia Fox is toting Mulberry again (thanks for the pics Steph!) - new series of Silent Witness tonight, I wonder if there'll be any "product placement" this time....?!

I like this bag on her. See its now sold out, wonder if her pic helped? Love her cape coat too

I was just thinking mulberry should choose someone like her to front the brand...not z listers, drugged up upper crust so called models or unknown bloggers..only my opinion of course...i hate any kind of reality "star" and bloggers fall into that category for me...i have zero interest in them

I never looked at this bag before but it looks gorgeous on her

I was just thinking mulberry should choose someone like her to front the brand...not z listers, drugged up upper crust so called models or unknown bloggers..only my opinion of course...i hate any kind of reality "star" and bloggers fall into that category for me...i have zero interest in them

I never looked at this bag before but it looks gorgeous on her

Oh Elvis we have missed you, so good to see you back!

Agree with all of the above, class, well mannered, clean living etc, etc.

If it was nearer the £500 mark, I would be very tempted

Oh Elvis we have missed you, so good to see you back!

Agree with all of the above, class, well mannered, clean living etc, etc.

If it was nearer the £500 mark, I would be very tempted

I agree it's great to have an Elvis post...... I also agree with what you say. I'd like to see someone more appropriate to front the brand.

I really loved the bleinham and nearly bought one but instead got my bays buckle. I'm with you Lou, if it was half price at £500 id not be able to resist a black one....

:smile:

Recent pics of Cara in celebrities thread--she looks so angry.
It's not the aloof intrigue of Keira Knightly, but outright rage & "get away from me" energy.
I cringe, when I see her, sadly. Even when she carries lovely free-to-her mulberries.