Celebrities & Their Mulberry CHAT HERE

Whenever I think I want a del rey I see an AWFUL celeb pic which puts me off :sad: I hate how Caroline Flack's del rey looks although Lucy's deer brown is not too bad.

Wish some of the lovely ladies here would model theirs!

Whenever I think I want a del rey I see an AWFUL celeb pic which puts me off :sad: I hate how Caroline Flack's del rey looks although Lucy's deer brown is not too bad.

Wish some of the lovely ladies here would model theirs!

Hi CP! I have a petrol one and I can assure you it looks NOTHING like the celebs tatty bags. WHAT do they do to them to get them in that state? I will try to get some mod shots done in the next couple of days, as I may be able to reassure you that it is a fab bag. x

Hi CP! I have a petrol one and I can assure you it looks NOTHING like the celebs tatty bags. WHAT do they do to them to get them in that state? I will try to get some mod shots done in the next couple of days, as I may be able to reassure you that it is a fab bag. x
Thank you sacdujour, looking forward to seeing your modelling pics :smile:

Nice to see Alexa still totes her name-sake, but who the dickens is Lisa Vanderpump??!! :wacko:

...and that's a product placement pose if ever I saw one from Ms Hill! :lol:

Nice to see Alexa still totes her name-sake, but who the dickens is Lisa Vanderpump??!! :wacko:

...and that's a product placement pose if ever I saw one from Ms Hill! :lol:

Haha, I was too until I Wikipedia'd her. Not a major celeb but like to post them so we have some IRL pics of bags.

FYI she is an English restaurateur, philanthropist, author, actress, and television personality!