Celebrities Separated At Birth: What Do You Think ?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG][​IMG]Skeet Ulrich and Johnny Depp[​IMG]
    [​IMG]Helen Hunt and Leelee Obieski
    [​IMG]Evangeline Lilly and Jessica Biel
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. [​IMG][​IMG]Adam Sandler and Jason Biggs

[​IMG][​IMG]Celebrity Big Brother winner Chantelle Houghton and Paris Hilton

[​IMG][​IMG]Nelly Furtado and Courtney Cox

3. I think Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley and Winnoa Ryder look alike.

4. They're all pretty close!

5. I always thought when Madonna had dark hair she looked like Rhoda Morgenstern.

6. Leelee and Helen look a lot alike. They almost look like mother and daughter.

7. I always thought Lauren Holly and Frances Fisher looked like mother daughter
    Lemme go find a pic!

8. When I was yonger I always thought Skeet Ulrich and Johnny Depp were the same person!!!!:shame:

9. Ok I found pics
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. Wow! They all do look alike.

11. i always though helen hunt lele and jodie foster all looked the same. i thought they were all sisters or mother and daughter or smething

12. thanks 4 sharing!!

13. Agreed.

Also Winona Ryder and Vanessa Paradis favor each other. Actually Winona looks like Vanessa who looks like Kate Moss. :wtf:

14. [​IMG]I've always thought these 2 looked soo much alike. I used to always get Natalie Portman & Keira Knightley confused too.

15. Peopke think Skeet looks like Johnny Depp? OH NO..... not at all!!! You can't compare them for a second!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice