Celebrities Carrying HH!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone seen a pic of someone famous with an HH bag? If so, do tell!

2. OK, this is weird, but here it is...Britney Spears carrying an (Iznik?) yellow Nico a couple days ago! http://perezhilton.com/2010-01-28-britney-and-jason-at-lax

Sez Perez: "Ugh, that OUTFIT — but we like the yellow bag!"

I think Britney might be more comfortable if she lengthened the strap.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. maybe she's trying to hide something???

4. Thanks for posting and I think she looks ridiculous.

5. Oh no! It looks like she is reverting back to her "crazy" days. I hope she is not!

6. I really feel bad for her... have a lot of experience with bi-polar disorder and I hope she gets the help she needs. And that someone tells her how awful those glasses are :P

7. I feel bad for Britney too!

8. how exactly is she wearing that poor bag? i wish i'd been into HH when iznik yellow came out - i love yellow and am hoping HH will produce their spring line in large part 'cause i want an HH bag in yellow!

9. And is that the one Piggy sold!?!!? PiM.... did Britney Spears buy your Nico??

10. #10 Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
    this is a much better picture:

[​IMG]

geez, the other one was hideous... did disservice to the bag.

11. :weird: Yeah, but this one shows more of her outfit! :throwup:

12. yeah we better dig up some other photos of celebs and hayden harnett... just to wash our eyes with

13. On the positive side I like the sweater with the Nico

14. :lol:

15. I was wondering the same thing Jenn? Did she get that from PIM on ebay?? Lol. I really wonder when she got that bag as it has not been around in quite some time. I wonder if it is used or if it was just laying around in some store??????