Celebrities and their LVs

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for posting the pictures. They are all great pieces. I do like the LV luggage, but I would be afraid to would get damages so quickly.

2. Thanks for all the pics guys! it gets me thinking of my next purchase on the list!

3. LiLo and onatah PM
    393.jpg

Uma Thurman and a trompe l'oeil tote, quite rare !
    thurman031.jpg

Not a candid, but I thought it was interesting that this is Hayden Christensen.. I never knew !!
    HaydenVogueLuisVuitton.jpg

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. LOL! Those cerises look angry. :mad:

Please, someone say it's a fake. And look at all those bags in the background....real?

6. That's Takeshi Murakami.. probably at a show or the such.

7. :shame:

oops.

8. That is Takashi Murakami, girl. The designer behind cerises & multicolor. He's propably at LV fashion show. I love him. He's a great talented Japanese artist. All Japanese respect him a lot. You should look at his other works of art. He's one of my top favorite artist!!!!!:love: :love: :love:

9. I've never seen this picture and I didn't know he was a spokesperson for LV! Very rare find Ayla!

10. Hayden Christensen have long been in LV ad. That ad if I'm not wrong is last year season. Correct me if I'm wrong.

11. Girlz .. any knows how much is the Large version of the Oskar Waltz naomi carrying in the previous pages?

its limited ..isnt it ? i like it +D

12. What's Uma wearing the Manhattan PM or GM ? ( there seams to be a strip of vacchetta in the middle that makes it look like a GM)

13. Audrey.jpg en000921521360lm.jpg

14. I think that's actually the year before, or even the year before that, it's the JLo year !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.