Celebrities and their LV

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOL, Check out her Furry Boots!!! Brandy and her seems to be Palmero!:confused1:

[​IMG]

2. #2117 Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
    wow! i'd love to have just 1 of those cases :smile:

3. loving all these pics!! wow..thanks everyone for adding to this everyday. Love checking this thread!!

4. Yay! I love the Kardashians! Kris is so CHIC!

5. [​IMG]

she looks so kinda chic in the picture! love those boots!:nuts:

6. ^^Yes she does, and her agenda is making me want one. Even though I don't need it because I'm a SAHM.

7. :tup: I love thoe boots to! They look like Christian Louboutin! :heart: them!!! I like her's and Mother Kardashian agenda to!!! Both gorgeous!!!

8. This thread is to talk about Celebrities and their LV's. Let's keep it at that people. Thank you.

9. GUYS, GUYS, GUYS... IF YOU CAN'T SETTLE SUCH ARGUMENTS/DISAGREEMENTS VIA PM AND CONTINUE DOING SO PUBLICLY, THEN THIS FORUM ISN'T FOR YOU AND WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM BANNING YOU.

I will PM both PF'ers with a warning, but wanted to post this publicly as well to let those who read those know that such kind of behavior is totally NOT permitted and is NOT was tPF is about. I am disappointed at what this has become. Let's PLEASE stop the bickering and continue posting pics of Celebs and Their LV's. If you don't have anything nice to say or think that a comment you post might offend, it's best not to post at all. We don't want the LV subforum closed like it was before, do we? :nogood:

10. Sorry!! Ladies and Gent's, I was just tierd of people trying to correct me BUT in a very rude uncalled way! Im sorry tho, It will not happen again! Celebs and LV only!!!

11. Thread closed for the time being.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice