Celebrities and COACH.

Model Holly Magson for Gratzia magazine
Photography: Steven Popovich.
Fashion Direction: Kim Payne.
Hair & Makeup: Nicola Burford.
Photography Assistant: Ryan Flannagan.
Fashion Assistant: Chrystalla Phylactou.
Model: Holly Magson at Chadwick.

Source: 小红书@Chava

Love that trenchcoat! She is rocking it!!

Park Bo Gum (박보검 ) acts as the character Sa Hye Joon in the drama Record of Youth《청춘기록》. This drama documents the journey of three youth striving to make it in the Korean fashion industry; therefore, a lot of male fashion prestige brand IDs are expected. He wears the Coach Pre-Fall 2020 collection bomber jacket in episode 8.
1603180391364038.jpg1603180390839382.jpg
SOURCE: buro247.my/fashion/buro-loves/style-id-park-bo-gum-fashion-record-of-youth.html

Park So Dam ( 박소담) wore a Marc Jacobs watch and a Coach Tabby 26 shoulder bag in Record of Youth《청춘기록》 episode 11. Her character, Ahn Jung Ha, is trying to make it as a celebrity makeup artist, while her boyfriend, Sa Hye Joon, is struggling to become a famous actor. Their travails parallel those of South Korean youth all striving for relationships, careers, and personal growth.
Record-Of-Youth-Kdrama-Fashion-Park-So-Dam-Episode-11-1-2.jpg

Last edited:
In the new Korean drama Oh My Landlord 《 오! 주인님》 episode 14, actress Nana (나나) styled her denim coat from Coach with the Balloon medium canvas shoulder bag from Loewe. Full denim outfits have been on-trend and the button hardware is so indicative of Coach. The little flower on the bottom right adds an extra cuteness to the denim coat which also works as a denim dress.
Oh-My-Ladylord-Kdrama-Fashion-Nana-Episode-14-3-3.jpg
Oh-My-Ladylord-Kdrama-Fashion-Nana-Episode-14-3-1.jpg

Last edited: