Celebrities and COACH.

Doreen Brennan said:
What is the name of the bag that Eva is carrying? I need that one.

I think that it's the Hamptons carry-all. Abandonedimages here on tPF has the same one in green and white. I just noticed that the most recent version of it is gone from the Coach website, though :sad: . I absolutely love that bag and wanted it in black signature (or better yet in the colour that Eva has!).

Here's a pic of a similar one from eBay (disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with this auction and I have no idea whether this one is authentic!):

hamptons 2.jpg hamptons 1.jpg

I have the black one...I can take pictures of it tonight if you want. It is style number 5A10
Call Coach 1800 number, Im sure they still have some, but yeah it is no longer on the website.
5a10_d1.jpg

It's a nice bag, when I was at the las vegas outlet last week I saw it in the hands of some lucky lady. If only I was there 10 minutes earlier, I could have bought it. The SA said it was on sale for 240. You really have to be lucky at these outlets. The bag I saw was in vachetta. Good luck with your search.

Hmm... I was in a Coach boutique 3 days ago, and they had this bag on display. I'm sure it's still available. I also have this bag in black, and I absolutely love it.

Kiari said:
I have the black one...I can take pictures of it tonight if you want. It is style number 5A10
Call Coach 1800 number, Im sure they still have some, but yeah it is no longer on the website.
5a10_d1.jpg

:nuts: OMG!!! Which outlet?!?!? I would LOVE the purse that Mishka (oops-sp!!) is wearing..It is indeed a coach..a lovely Coach!!! I have the eyelet wristlet..But I need the bag!!! If I called the outlet do you think they would send it?!?!:yahoo:

EMMY said:
:nuts: OMG!!! Which outlet?!?!? I would LOVE the purse that Mishka (oops-sp!!) is wearing..It is indeed a coach..a lovely Coach!!! I have the eyelet wristlet..But I need the bag!!! If I called the outlet do you think they would send it?!?!:yahoo:

If they have it I'm sure they will ship it to you BUT they will charge you retail (full) price for it.

This bag and the matching wristlet was part of the autumn 2004 collection. Underneath the grommets was a camel patent leather, too bad the suede picked up everything and would turn that color. BTW, I used to work at Coach.

iliabags said:
I saw this wristlet (exactly the same of this bag but smaller obviously) in the stores in 2003, or was it 2004. Around then anyways....