Celebrities and COACH.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just saw that tonight ... I think I embarrassed my friends by getting all antsy and verbally calling out "OH! OH! COACH!! I SEE COACH!!" :nuts:

2. I almost started a new topic about that! I'm a newbie and knew it was a legacy in whiskey but didn't know the style or what the other color was called. Thanks!

3. Aisha Tyler, Molly Sims:tup:

img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2007/parties/042007_sims_400X400.jpg

4. There was a random person in Gossip Girl wearing a Carly in this week's episode. She was standing in the outside pavilion when Blair was talking to Chuck.

5. Here's one I spotted on the Celebrity subforum...Ireland is carrying the Lindsay in teal!! It may be her mom's.:tup:

Attached Files:

6. Ali Landry

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Michelle Trachtenberg w/ a patent Sabrina

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. [​IMG]

9. OMG I :heart: this version of the Carly! I just know that white and I don't get along well... at least they make a black on black version.. ;)

10. Also best thread ever.

11. Man........I so regret selling this bag.....I want her back!!!

12. Jessica Alba with the Legacy Satchel.... I believe?

[​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

14. That's either a black or dark blue embossed python 06 legacy satchel...

15. mmm love the combo ... her complexion + hair + jacket + the gorgeous, gorgeous bag!:heart: this thread always inspires me; too bad i can't get every bag i see on it though ;)