Celebrities and COACH.

The 1993 movie "The Fugitive" starring Harrison Ford (as the falsely accused Dr. Richard Kimble) was on the other night and there is a scene with Tommy Lee Jones and Julianne Moore that caught my eye.

Julianne Moore plays a young doctor and she is talking to US Deputy Marshall, Tommy Lee Jones, in Cook County Hospital. I believe that she is carrying a British Tan Coach briefcase but I am not sure of the style name.

I've attached a rather dark screenshot to this message and you can see the clip on Youtube at the link below. The scene with Tommy Lee begins around 1:26 minutes, but they don't show much of the bag.

Any ideas regarding the identity of this beautiful briefcase? Thanks!

Attachments

• Fugitive_Julianne_Moore.jpg
    Fugitive_Julianne_Moore.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: zooba and nautilia
The 1993 movie "The Fugitive" starring Harrison Ford (as the falsely accused Dr. Richard Kimble) was on the other night and there is a scene with Tommy Lee Jones and Julianne Moore that caught my eye.

Julianne Moore plays a young doctor and she is talking to US Deputy Marshall, Tommy Lee Jones, in Cook County Hospital. I believe that she is carrying a British Tan Coach briefcase but I am not sure of the style name.

I've attached a rather dark screenshot to this message and you can see the clip on Youtube at the link below. The scene with Tommy Lee begins around 1:26 minutes, but they don't show much of the bag.

Any ideas regarding the identity of this beautiful briefcase? Thanks!

From the other thread,
Possibly a Lexington? Hard to say....but great catch. I watched that movie recently too!

Reactions: katev