Celebrating my year of the Horse birthday

Fabfashion

O.G.
Feb 18, 2010
It was my birthday last week and this year is a bit more special because I was born in the year of the horse. And what would be a better way to celebrate than with H. :biggrin:

A Cheval sur mon Carre GM kicks off my year of the horse celebration.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    193.5 KB · Views: 985
This one is a very special gift from DH and little DDs. A feu 26 Toolbox. I’ve been looking for one since late last year. I turned down two that weren’t the right colors and then this one came along. I already own 2 orange H bags but this color just made my heart skipped a beat. Feu is so much more vibrant and full of life. It makes the whole bag pops.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 995
H fortune must have been smiling upon me because I found this blue Aztec rodeo on H.com. I was never a charm person but it’s just too cute. I plan to use it with my RC K35.

Then as more H luck would have it. I found the Breloque charm that I’ve been wanting for some time. I’m going to use it on my HAC 32 which has been lounging in my closet for nearly 4 years. It’s time to take her out for a little trot.

And to wrap it all up, while not a horse, is Mythiques Phoenix to bring good luck for the rest of the year.

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 986
On their way galloping to me from across the ocean are a sterling silver horse key holder and a dip dye cyclamen/fuschia/violet Quadrige to complete the horse theme. I can't wait for them to arrive! :P

Now I have a whole stable of horses to remember my birthday by. Thanks for letting me share. :biggrin:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 10.29.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 10.29.04 PM.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 971
  • Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 10.28.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 10.28.33 PM.png
    147.4 KB · Views: 953
H fortune must have been smiling upon me because I found this blue Aztec rodeo on H.com. I was never a charm person but it’s just too cute. I plan to use it with my RC K35.

Then as more H luck would have it. I found the Breloque charm that I’ve been wanting for some time. I’m going to use it on my HAC 32 which has been lounging in my closet for nearly 4 years. It’s time to take her out for a little trot.

And to wrap it all up, while not a horse, is Mythiques Phoenix to bring good luck for the rest of the year.

Oh, now I understand more, when you wrote me about the Quadrige DD, it's truly your year!
These are fabulous, Fabfashion!

Love everything my dear! So memorable to celebrate your birthday surrounded by loved one and H!!

Congratulations and happy birthday! Enjoy your year of the horse goodies. That toolbox is divine!

Thank you, hananiki and runandstretch! I couldn't have asked for better goodies to celebrate this horse year than with H. I'm hoping to take the TB for a test run soon. I planned to take her out right on my birthday but it was raining (been raining a lot here) so I'm waiting for later this week. :P

Wow!!! :loveeyes: Happy Birthday fabfashion and congrats on all your wonderful goodies!! You definitely need to bring that HAC out of the closet and take her for a spin!! :biggrin:

This one is a very special gift from DH and little DDs. A feu 26 Toolbox. I’ve been looking for one since late last year. I turned down two that weren’t the right colors and then this one came along. I already own 2 orange H bags but this color just made my heart skipped a beat. Feu is so much more vibrant and full of life. It makes the whole bag pops.

Gorgeous toolbox!! Congrats and Happy Birthday! :Partyhat: