Celebrating Celebrity Baby Birthdays

Dazzle

shopaholic(bags&shoes)
Jul 12, 2006
Happy Birthday Violet Affleck! You are now 1 year old!!!
Name: Violet Anne Affleck
Birthday: December 1st 2005
Famous for: Being the first child of actress, Jennifer Garner (Alias, 13 Going On 30) and actor/director Ben Affleck (Daredevil, Sum of All Fears)
Name meaning: Violet's first name comes from Jennifer's grandmother and Anne is Jennifer's middle name.
67.jpg
happy birthday my sweet baby:love:

jennifergarnerdaughterfp8.jpg

Violet Affleck Turns 1 Year Old!

Flynet’s got some new pictures of Jennifer Garner and daughter Violet Affleck on her first birthday, which was yesterday. Jen took baby Violet out to lunch at Italian restaurant “Amici” in Brentwood, CA. Looks like they were accompanied by a female friend with no daddy Ben Affleck in sight.

ok... i'll admit that i wasn't really a fan of jen before. don't know why, but i used to think she was rather unappealing, and not very pretty at all.

however, i eventually changed my mind. she is ADORABLE, and what makes her beautiful is that she seems like such a humble, down-to-earth, and caring celebrity. i love seeing pics of her and her daughter, they are just too cute!

violet has the same birthday as my best friend's baby, who also just turned 1. :smile: