Celebrating 25 years with LV, new duffle...help me choose

Which keepall should I get?

• Mono, can't go wrong with a classic

• Damier, cool update on the classic

• Nomade, risky...but so worth it

• None, Tink, you have too many big bags!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Twinkle---

Curious about your cherry keepall 45... what was retail, and did they come in other sizes? I'm eyeing a resell ... 20" long so seems to be a 50... $2k though :sad: I absolutely adore it... but... that's a ton of money. :sad:

Congrats Twinkle!! I think the mono becuase it would be special (since that was your 1st LV). However, if your heart would prefer somthing diffferent I'd get the azur cuz it's beautiful!!

PS. Can someone explain the nomade..what makes it so "risky"? I don't know anything about this line. TIA

Twinkle---

Curious about your cherry keepall 45... what was retail, and did they come in other sizes? I'm eyeing a resell ... 20" long so seems to be a 50... $2k though :sad: I absolutely adore it... but... that's a ton of money. :sad:

Only came in 45..I think retail was 1380...smeone correct me if I am wrong, but that sticks in my head. Here is is with an optional strap I use with it.

cbk1.jpg

Congrats Twinkle!! I think the mono becuase it would be special (since that was your 1st LV). However, if your heart would prefer somthing diffferent I'd get the azur cuz it's beautiful!!

PS. Can someone explain the nomade..what makes it so "risky"? I don't know anything about this line. TIA

The Nomade is pretty fragile and marks easily. It should get tougher as it builds patina, but waiting for that happen could be hard.