Celebrating 10 years on TPF!

mssmelanie

O.G.
Jul 6, 2006
I literally just noticed that I've been a member of TPF for 10 years! I'm not as active as I used to be but I'm still here. It just made me feel nostalgic over the early days when I was on the other boards also, like MyPoupette, the Yahoo and the Ebay forums and then a lot of us came here. Memories of my the meetups I attended, and how I used to chime in on Gucci Authentications and the days when I would try to score a Murakami Multicolored LV on ELuxury!. I also remember when we pitched in to get Megs that beautiful Hermes clutch for her wedding!

It was also a place of comfort when I was going through Infertility and I could post in that forum and see that I was not alone. And after 10 years of being here, my AVATAR had to change as it was that cartoon like one and it didn't transfer well with the new format!

So thank you, Megs and Vlad for creating this great forum for us to share our love of purses and all other topics that touch our lives. And thank you to the TPF community for your help, for sharing your collections and your posts. I truly enjoy being here!

Melanie