Jimmy Choo Celebrate Christmas early?

I am hyperventilating. It is Gorgeous, with a capital G! No funds for a bag right now, or I'd be all over it. If it is still there after we sell the house, then maybe. But I think I want a SO Kelly in Clemence, or a porosus croc Lindy. So many bags...so few dollars.

I am hyperventilating. It is Gorgeous, with a capital G! No funds for a bag right now, or I'd be all over it. If it is still there after we sell the house, then maybe. But I think I want a SO Kelly in Clemence, or a porosus croc Lindy. So many bags...so few dollars.

If you want to go H but don't want the killer price tag, check out let-trade. He has some fabulous H bags in pristine condition that are relatively cheap. I have been tempted by some of his colors, but just know I will never carry it.

OMG, knew I shouldn't have opened this thread. I drool over the red and the croc......must move on to another thread. Good thing I don't readily have $10K laying around.:roflmfao::roflmfao:

If you want to go H but don't want the killer price tag, check out let-trade. He has some fabulous H bags in pristine condition that are relatively cheap. I have been tempted by some of his colors, but just know I will never carry it.

Thanks!