Celebrate 1000th post with my new goodie***PIC***

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. YAY!!! this is my 1000th post and i waited to celebrate it with my new purchase.....which is...taadaa.....naa.....a story first...haha....here goes...

i'm so into accessories right now as some of u ladies might remember me getting a rose inclusion pm just last week.....

so yesterday my SA called for me to pick up my transparent inclusion ring but i didn't really like how it looks on me, i guess it's still new and i'm not used to the look yet so i decided not to get it

i felt like i had to buy something...i really want to get something so i cruised through different bracelet pieces and here's my choice....

LV Suhali S-Lock bracelet in white!!:yahoo:

ps. also i'll be looking for a discontinued rose inclusion GM in hongkong, keeping my fingers crossed that i'll get it...i'll keep u posted so wish me luck and enjoy the pic :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wowowo i LOVE it
    congrats to your new accessory and good luck for the rose inclusion GM

3. It's beautiful Priscilla :yes: , suhali leather is TDF :love:

4. Congrats I adore that cuff:love: White suhali is soooo stunning:heart:

5. VEry nice. I love suhali

6. gorgeous!! and congrats on the 1000th!!

7. thank ladies....

cherryberry : i really do hope i'll find the bracelet!! :smile:

8. aw, so pretty, congrats! and also congrats on your 1,000th post!! :yahoo:

9. very pretty, congrats!

10. haha actually i shouldn't have waited for 1000th post to show the pic of my newbie....cuz now it's not exactly 1000th anymore....silly me :smile:

11. Gorgeous :love: and congrats

12. congrats! very nice!

13. congrats! It's really pretty! And congrats on 1000 posts!

14. that bracelet is so pretty, congrats :smile:

15. Cool bracelet! Good luck finding GM!