Celebrate 1000 posts with me!

Blair Waldorf

Aug 15, 2006
It's been a fantastic several months and I'm excited to join the 4-digit club! I love this forum and you guys are all wonderful. I feel like I've actually made some friends on this board! Okay, so maybe the feeling isn't always mutual, but stalker love is still love, am I right? Gimme some hugs, girls (and minority of very cool boys)! Also, I think I may have another guest blog tomorrow on purseblog so high five for that too please :heart: . I feel like it's my PF birthday! Like I'm 1 post-year old! Celebrate with me :love: !

It's been a fantastic several months and I'm excited to join the 4-digit club! I love this forum and you guys are all wonderful. I feel like I've actually made some friends on this board! Okay, so maybe the feeling isn't always mutual, but stalker love is still love, am I right? Gimme some hugs, girls (and minority of very cool boys)! Also, I think I may have another guest blog tomorrow on purseblog so high five for that too please :heart: . I feel like it's my PF birthday! Like I'm 1 post-year old! Celebrate with me :love: !

Congratulations nerdphanie your a pleasure to have around. :heart: