celeb love 2007

madamefifi

cat hoarder
O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
My DH and I were discussing Pam and Kid's break-up (we are both shocked since we thought those two were soulmates who had finally found eachother) and Brit's poor choice of company these days---going from K-Fed to Paris is NOT recommended to those who want to polish up their image---when my DH made a startling prediction:

K-Fed and Pamela Anderson. Together in '07.

Is my DH amazing or what?? He totally nailed it!! I about pee'd myself!!! Talk about a perfect match!! Of course they won't actually hook up until after Paris is spotted making out with KF in some club somewhere and she and Brit get into a scratching, screeching, hair-pulling fight about it....but one day they'll run into each other at some C-list party or hepatitis clinic and the love-sparks will ignite!

You read it here first!

Meh, I'm not so sure about that... K-Fed is such a loser in so many aspects that I don't think Paris would even bother (or be dumb enough) to be photographed with him, let alone dating him... By the same token, Pam is a very smart businesswoman, she will not tarnish her image for a nobody. Oh, and not to mention K-Fed is not a rock star... he's just a wannabe rapper. Pam would never even notice him if he passes by her for the 100th time! ;)

Is my DH amazing or what?? He totally nailed it!! I about pee'd myself!!! Talk about a perfect match!! Of course they won't actually hook up until after Paris is spotted making out with KF in some club somewhere and she and Brit get into a scratching, screeching, hair-pulling fight about it....but one day they'll run into each other at some C-list party or hepatitis clinic and the love-sparks will ignite!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: but i think disco bunniee has a point...as fluffy and cheesy as pam's persona is, she's a good mom and a very saavy business woman (and actually has wonderful taste...did anyone see the cribs they did on her? :love:). she'd stay faaaar away from that trailer park mess.

My DH and I were discussing Pam and Kid's break-up (we are both shocked since we thought those two were soulmates who had finally found eachother) and Brit's poor choice of company these days---going from K-Fed to Paris is NOT recommended to those who want to polish up their image---when my DH made a startling prediction:

K-Fed and Pamela Anderson. Together in '07.

You read it here first!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I bet Pam and Tommy give it another go. KFed will just disappear to the trailer he once came out of. Kid Rock will continue to hang out with strippers. Britney might put on some undies in the next year or so. And Paris will still be Paris.

I cannot believe I am saying this but, I almost feel sorry for K-Fed. I know he has been no angel but... He was even a big joke on the Awards show last night. He is an international joke. I hope he doesn't end up like that Milli Vanilli dude!