Ceil birkin opinions ASAP

hsinchens

Nov 5, 2009
my store just called me today spontaneously and told me there is a 35 silver fitting birkin in ceil avaliable please giv me ur thought (just for me to consider) ASAP as the manager can only hold it for a day MAX thx :smile:

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
ciel is stunning and rare i feel it is avery well achieved color by hermes and something you will not see around. i would go for it and with silver it is very interesting! i once saw a picture of mrs beckham carying one it is divine !

p.s love the way you call them fittings the HW i mean anyway darling hope it helps . birkel.

LGA82

O.G.
Mar 7, 2009
I love Ciel, but I agree, you should try it and see if it's right for you. Ask yourself: Will it work with a lot of my clothes? What
other bags/colors do I have? And most of all, Do I really LOVE it? Here's my ciel Bolide, in case it helps...

Attachments

• DSC01441.JPG
    DSC01441.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 183

bebesf2000

May 23, 2010
hsinchens,

lucky you! ciel blue is my dream H bag only that i want it in 30. Go for it if it suits you nicely in person :smile:

would you mind tell me which store did you go? my SA wont call me if they have new birkins. she said i had to go in store and check. :sad: