~*Cee's (leaning) tower of minkoff!!*~

HAHAHHAAA. it was heavy, yet uplifting at the same time. at one point i told myself i should stop buying RM's if i can't carry them ALL at once!!! hmmmm based on this logic, it seems i have room for more!!! :lol: thanks for letting me share my obsession with u gals since i know you totally get it and understand!!!!!! i absolutely adore everyone on here!!! i'm ending with pics of my entire RM collection!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0119.jpg
    IMG_0119.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 193
Ha ha, I love this fun thread. I need to pull out my RMs for a photoshoot sometimes too. I think I have around 14 RMs right now.

thx kings!! YES U DO!!!! it's definitely work (pulling them all out and putting them back in place....) but i think everyone needs to eventually do a collection thread :biggrin: i would love to see what beauties u have!!! :graucho:

hehe thx sara!!! really??? i thought we were both around the same number!! well i'm sooo beyond banned now it's not even funny so pretty soon we will be!! :graucho:

Yes! I only have ten (and that is including the two I have on the way). :P Hahaha! You're right though, if you stick to your ban, I'm sure I'll surpass you shortly. ;)

I always mean to do a collection thread, but it's a lot of work getting them all out. It's pretty overwhelming seeing how many bags I have lol. It makes me feel kind of guilty, but I do love them all lol. I too, am a Bag Lady :smile:

I always mean to do a collection thread, but it's a lot of work getting them all out. It's pretty overwhelming seeing how many bags I have lol. It makes me feel kind of guilty, but I do love them all lol. I too, am a Bag Lady :smile:

ITA!! it's exhausting!! i have a fear i will one day have so many RM's that i'll literally be the crazy bag lady who gets buried by her handbags!!! :lol: but until then, i'm still gonna be looking for the next one to add to my collection! yay for bag ladies!! :ghi5: actually i think it's more appropriate to be called "handbag ladies" :P

thedseer said:
love your pics - beautiful bags and a great variety. i'll be curious what your favorite style(s) is/are once you get your new ones into the rotation.

Thx thedseer!!! Btw thedseer = the DC-er??? :P I will def post feedback!! I carried PH darling runnin errands the other day and love it!!! It's so LIGHT and comfy on my shoulder!! We'll see how devote and beloved fair soon!!

HOLY SH*****T! :love: I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!

When did you all of this madness?!?! BAAAD GIRL!!!!
You did VERY WELL!!!:smooch: I grant you the DISCO SEAL of APPROVAL! lolol:okay:

:woohoo: GO CEE CEE, GO CEE CEE, GO-GO, GO CEE CEE!!!!!!:woohoo:

HOLY SH*****T! :love: I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!

When did you all of this madness?!?! BAAAD GIRL!!!!
You did VERY WELL!!!:smooch: I grant you the DISCO SEAL of APPROVAL! lolol:okay:

:woohoo: GO CEE CEE, GO CEE CEE, GO-GO, GO CEE CEE!!!!!!:woohoo:

THANKS DEE DEE!!!! :cutesy: gurrrlll i'm glad i got your seal of approval instead of being smacked upside the head for being a crazy RM bag lady!! :lol::lol: i have no idea how i managed to buy ELEVEN in total. "that **** cray" hahhahaha