CeeJay's got a New Bag (B-Bag of Course); Found my Emerald Beauty!!!

1. I GOT IT ... Bob Ellis had the Emerald Green City on their website ... KA-CHING ... ordered it right up!!!

Man ... after the day I've had, I needed some serious retail therapy!
    Here's the pic ... (I'll post when I get it too!):

Emerald B-Bag.jpg
    jag likes this.
  2. Pretty! I'm still lusting after a City in the origan color, but have to hold off on any new bags for a couple of months. I'd love to see the actual color of the Emerald...in some pics it looks darker and blue-er, in others a brighter green.

3. Congrats!!!!! I love that color!

4. pseub, i'm getting a city in origan, and i'm not sure if its me yet, so if i decide to sell it i'll let you know...

5. oh man! what a beautiful emerald city! congrats, CeeJay!

6. Beautiful green color. Congrats Ceejay

7. Congrats Ceejay!!! I am so excited for you- I know how you really wanted this one! Enjoy, its fab!

8. Wow! I love that color! Congrats, CeeJay!

9. Oh CeeJay, your collection is even more envy inciting ! I love the colour, gorgeous !

10. Congrats, and what a gorgeous green color!

11. beautiful bag Ceejay, I saw that one bobellis too. and considered ordering it. but I thought it was too dark for me so I got the origan. but I'm sure it'll look lovely on you.

12. very nice. great color to add to your awesome collection!

13. Very nice CeeJay; it's been a while since you bought a new b-bag, yes?

14. It's gorgeous, CeeJay! What a great addition to your beautiful collection :nuts:

15. It's gorgeous! I saw it in Selfridges the other day, had to be pulled away by my friend as I was drooling too much lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice