CeeJay's Boobies (Rated PG)!!!

CeeJay, what a funny and super cute collection you have! Boobie queen:queen: Would you post a pic with one of them open and how much you can fit in it? Just curious because I have never seen one IRL!

The title of your thread caught my eye, I thought they were balenciaga but I had to come see! I had no idea they were only out in 2005 and 2009. It's been a while since I have purchased a balenciaga bag, and the last time I looked they were offering a pod with the purchase of a city (i think, something like that), I think that must have been last summer. I'm so glad you were able to get some more, and I can't wait to see the rest of them! Your collecton is gorgeous! I love the apple green boobie, that is my favorite so far. Thanks so much for sharing!

I would love to see them on your bags too!
Your collection is so special. Personally I would not know how to use them, so not my cup of tea, but surely I can spot an amazing collection and appreciate it! Getting so many rare ones must have been a big job. Totally fantastic collection. Waiting for more pictures!!!