CeeJay's BAL-a-palooza!! [Balenciaga Collection over time]

Here's another oldie (well - not that old) but goodie; the 2009 Noix RH PT! Still in the collection ...
IMG_1101.jpg

Reactions: shesnochill
Continuing in the Brown theme, below is the 2007 Sienna RH PT! Still in the collection ...
IMG_1112.jpg

... and a 2010 Castagna RH PT (color reminds me of the '04 Marron!); still in the collection ...
IMG_1116.jpg

just stopping by to admire your bal lovelies!! thanks for amassing all the eye candy! :nuts:

i'm totally with you - since cooling off on my bal collecting frenzy a few years back, i've ventured onto other brands, but have made my way back to appreciating bal.

i always love seeing your pics - thanks for sharing!

just stopping by to admire your bal lovelies!! thanks for amassing all the eye candy! :nuts:

i'm totally with you - since cooling off on my bal collecting frenzy a few years back, i've ventured onto other brands, but have made my way back to appreciating bal.

i always love seeing your pics - thanks for sharing!

Thanks *BHmommy* .. you've got one of my all-time Hermes favorites there in your Avatar .. Vert Anis is my FAVE Hermes color!!!

One of my all-time favorites and still VERY MUCH in the collection .. my '01 Pebble Leather Black Flat Brass First. I'm WILD for the Pebble Leather; soft yet more sturdy than the 'regular' leather. Just a tad more elegant .. heck, I've carried mine to an evening wedding and got TONS of compliments (the next day, I was in my T-Shirt & Jeans .. with the same bag - LOVE THAT!!).
IMG_0944.jpg

When I'm in one of my rockin' moods, I just add my Alexander McQueen Skeleton man 'charm' onto the Pebble FBF and my Snake & Egg Rogue Pod!~ As you can see below, I also own the Black Pebble FB Tote .. and love to rock these 2 together!
1248627827.jpg

FBTote-12-1.jpg

FBTote-1.jpg

1248540791.jpg

When in LA a few years back, decided to stop into the Bal-LA boutique (an experience in itself!). Believe it or not, the H/B convinced me to get the '09 Poupre GGH PT .. he actually paid for it (quelle surprise!). Alas, it's no longer in the collection ...
1255369981.jpg

L1060653.jpg

You know, it's funny .. when the Giant HW first came out, I wasn't sure that I liked it. However, when I saw my first GGH bag (especially in the Part Time), I was hooked. Except for 3 Part-Times (2 with GSH and 1 with RGGH), all the rest have the Giant Gold HW (or the regular hardware). Another great example of a Part-Time that (IMO) looks great with the GGH .. the '07 French Blue GGH PT .. still in the collection!
1270308462.jpg

Continuing in the Bal Blues, my '08 Marine GGH PT is also one of my big-time faves! Love the GGH against this color; still in the collection!
1237641781.jpg

1237743321.jpg

... more Bal Blues - the '08 Sky Blue RH PT (with an '05 Sky Blue Boobie - pretty good match, huh?!?!). Still in the collection ...
SBPTwBoobie-2.jpg

I'm just wild for the color below .. the '10 Outremer RH PT; still in the collection ...
1282418636.jpg

However, I also love the latest Blue .. the '10 Blue Roi RH PT; still in the collection ...
1282418668.jpg

As I noted before, I like to try some of the new styles that Balenciaga comes out with (well - as long as they aren't completely F-UGLY!). The Velo style was a recent addition to the "Motorcycle" Line; a little bigger in Height than the City, but not quite as wide.

Of course, when I first saw it .. just had to snag one; loved the fact that it had a very long shoulder strap .. just perfect for wearing over the bulky winter coats here in New England!

Here's my '10 Anthracite RH Velo; no longer in the collection ...
1264882333.jpg

I was also very excited to see the new 'Town' style! Larger than the City with it's own style of "giant" hardware, when I heard that our local Barneys had a gorgey Black one with RGGH, I zipped out of work and GRABBED it! :graucho: Of course, the minute I got back to the office, I immediately had to transfer my 'stuff' into the new bag ('ya know .. IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION!). Here's my '10 Black RGGH Town; no longer in the collection ...
1269696266.jpg

One of my personal favorite colors that Balenciaga has done is ANIS! Something about that color with it's lime green undertone; IMO - it's just perfect for Summer! So, when Balenciaga announced the Granny color, I waited eagerly for it. Alas, it was not the same as my beloved Anis .. so the beauty below .. the '09 Granny RH City is no longer in my collection ...
GrannyCity-1.jpg

I was also excited to hear about another Orange (always loved the '04 Orange/Pumpkin), so I grabbed the '09 Mandarine RH City (which was later replaced by an '09 Mandarine RH PT - pics later). Alas, this bag is no longer in the collection ...
1234732629.jpg

I'll end today's Bal-a-Palooza with some classics from the past:

• the '04 Black Pewter Hardware City & Make-Up; mwaaah!! :heart::love::kiss::heart:
1255889807.jpg

• and an '02 Black Monk Leather PH First (I'm a HUGE FAN of the Monk Leather .. it's just wonderful!!!)
2002BlkSuedeFirst1.jpg

2002BlkSuedeFirst2.jpg

WOW, I am amazed by your collection. You are most definitely the bal collector of the collectors. I am so envious of your five-paged myriad of bals as I stare back at my single, lonely bal bag. Thank you so much for sharing your extensive collection, and I love looking through the photos.