Ceejay

Does anyone know what happened with Ceejay’s Balenciaga collection?

It was almost museum worthy. I’d selfishly love to see it preserved and displayed somewhere. Preferably with descriptions written in Ceejay’s voice to really honour her work and years of commitment and wealth of knowledge of the brand.

Of course, I know it’s none of my business and I send my sincere condolences to her husband on her passing.

It was almost museum worthy. I’d selfishly love to see it preserved and displayed somewhere. Preferably with descriptions written in Ceejay’s voice to really honour her work and years of commitment and wealth of knowledge of the brand.

Of course, I know it’s none of my business and I send my sincere condolences to her husband on her passing.
I hope if her husband needs the money he will able able to sell them

I have wondered this myself several times. I followed her on PM and her account is still there and every time I see it, I get so sad.

I wonder if someone is selling for her....can you tell if it's been active? would love to see her SO get the money for her bags

The profile itself says Last active sept 2 2022.
All of the listings are older, I recall seeing them from before her passing.

I would imagine that going through all of those items would be difficult. If I were in his shoes I would think sending them to a trusted consignment would be the easiest way.

Reactions: sdkitty
I wonder if someone is selling for her....can you tell if it's been active? would love to see her SO get the money for her bags
I can't recall, did she formally sell on evilbay - I feel like in general she (like me) held on to most of her collection. There were a few oldies she sold which I remember later days her saying she regretted or would buy back. It's still so strange to not have her in this forum for me.