Ceejay

Absolutely heartbreaking.. This was shock.. You leave a place for awhile and just expect everything to be the same when you return..
CeeJay was a spitfire, a wealth of knowledge and a very nice person. The Bal community has lost their sage and TPF has lost a well respected and cherished member.

I will miss her..

This forum will go on and her posts will be here for a long time for people to enjoy & she will educate countless people. She will continue to touch & inspire... Isn't that all anyone can ask.. To leave a lasting legacy.. She has..

I will miss her..

Absolutely heartbreaking.. This was shock.. You leave a place for awhile and just expect everything to be the same when you return..
CeeJay was a spitfire, a wealth of knowledge and a very nice person. The Bal community has lost their sage and TPF has lost a well respected and cherished member.

I will miss her..

This forum will go on and her posts will be here for a long time for people to enjoy & she will educate countless people. She will continue to touch & inspire... Isn't that all anyone can ask.. To leave a lasting legacy.. She has..

I will miss her..
Good to see you back!

Reactions: PikaboICU