Cedar street maise

Does anyone own the cedar street maise bag? If so, do you like it and think the bag is good quality?

Also if anyone has pics of their bags I would love to see it!
i have the grove court maise, which is a similar style/size. see pic here.
the grove court is a different leather from the cedar court, but it's great quality. very durable and sturdy. i wear this bag a lot.

I bought it in bluebell during the April FF. I used it for our trip to Europe. I like that it is lightweight, durable, and versatile. The color is a nice pop of color for the summer. It's also a good size for everyday and traveling.

I got my Cedar Street Maise in Bright Beryl on Friday from my hubby and have been using it for the past few days! It's the perfect everyday bag for a woman on the go!:smile: Attached are pics!:smile:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403572014.371128.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I got my Cedar Street Maise in Bright Beryl on Friday from my hubby and have been using it for the past few days! It's the perfect everyday bag for a woman on the go!:smile: Attached are pics!:smile:View attachment 2662996

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
your bag colour looks a bit different than on the website. I don't like the green on the website but like yours better, is your pic true to colour? So if its more of an aqua, I might get it. Theres also another colour called fresh air which is like the tiffany colour, is your close to it?

your bag colour looks a bit different than on the website. I don't like the green on the website but like yours better, is your pic true to colour? So if its more of an aqua, I might get it. Theres also another colour called fresh air which is like the tiffany colour, is your close to it?

My Beryl is more green in real life on my monitor, but it has blue undertones. Hope that helps. It's not an emerald green.