Cedar street maise in black or rouge pink?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys,

Looking at the UK website the cedar street maise has been on my wish list for a while. Do you think it's one of those bags that will come out of fashion or will it be practical for years to come? I love pink so much but have other pink totes from different brands. Should I go with the pink or black? I hate selling bags and changing up too often so want to buy something that will still be a classic design. Do you recommend these or should I go with something different altogether?

TIA!

2. IMO: :smile:
    Things to remember about the Maise, I think the silhouette is very classic. It's also very roomy.

But after time people have said it loses its structure and when you store it (unstuffed) the leather can crease. I think with prolonged daily use it folds in on itself slightly? I cant explain it.

I'd go with black just because I think black goes with any outfit, it can be dressed up with fur poms/keychains or scarfs, and it doesn't show signs of wear like pink will.

3. Thanks for your advice. Do you suggest I get the cindy dome satchel by Michael Kors instead? Does that one tend to age better. They look very similar to me.

4. I have quite a few MK saffiano bags and they have all held up great. I'm not rough on them but I don't baby them either. I actually just ordered a lilac Cindy, lovely shape.

5. Its all up to you, I think the Cindy is a cute bag as well!

6. I like the Maise but concerned about the handle as they look so thin to me. I had a bag with similar handle and it frayed during a short period of use.

7. I own maise it is suitable for casual but is not that spacious inside =) Suitable for small and petite