Cedar Street Hayden Atoll Blue

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466935083.464668.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466935101.405338.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466935113.660634.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466935124.375080.jpg

my first Kate spade bag because I really love and need this Tiffany color!! the only other brand I've seen this color is Hermes [emoji16]

I chose this design over Maise as I'm more used to this type of rectangular/squarish shape and wasn't sure if I would love the shape of the Maise.

the Color is a lagoon blue-green that's abit hard to photograph but gorgeous anyway!

goodbyeblues likes this.
  2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466935300.453227.jpg

it can look abit blueish depending on the amount / type of light

goodbyeblues likes this.
  3. Gooorgeous color!!! :heart: What is the color name?

4. it says atoll blue and it's the June Collection in Singapore :smile:

5. Very pretty, perfect for summer!

6. Lovely choice, I was looking at this and when I described the colour to a friend over the phone I used the same description as you - Tiffany Blue. Enjoy your new bag!

7. thank you all :smile: it's a color that I don't have in my wardrobe.

8. Wow that's gorgeous - I'm really torn between getting this bag in Hayden or in the Maise style.

9. Maise seems to be their classic style but I prefer a larger opening for easy access to my stuff :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice