CEC.LV4eva's Little World of Bags, Shoes, and MORE...

Love the red dress! Why are 3/4 of the pics from the side? I wanna see more full straight on pics!

haha! Thanks arnott!
well... like I said, I'm always sorta self-conscious about my hips... and I don't like my boggy knees either... I'll tell you a secret: my lower body is one size larger than my upper body and I have bowed legs too... So I tend to favor a 3/4 or side view to hide my defects :P

So did you get that flower print top in the end?? Any other tops that you've been eyeing lately?

I just went through your entire thread and everything looks beautiful (CL shoes :loveeyes:). And I especially like all your modeling pictures :smile:.

Thank you eifitcon! Yeah, the modeling pix have now become a spare time activity for my collection thread and as well as my blog. The ladies here are always so clever with their outfits and I always get inspired by them on tPF!

Wow. It must be tough in the morning trying to pick out something to wear from your closet!! =)

lol Thanks Melhon! Nah, my daily outfits are pretty "casual-professional" if that makes sense... but at least once in a week I'll try to put more effort and dress up a lil bit more for work. Otherwise, whenever I'm home, I lounge around in my night dress or PJs all day lol

Last edited:
haha! Thanks arnott!
well... like I said, I'm always sorta self-conscious about my hips... and I don't like my boggy knees either... I'll tell you a secret: my lower body is one size larger than my upper body and I have bowed legs too... So I tend to favor a 3/4 or side view to hide my defects :P

So did you get that flower print top in the end?? Any other tops that you've been eyeing lately?

What the heck are boggy knees? :P Wouldn't wider hips make you look like you have an hour glass? :nuts:

Yah, I got that top, and I just bought this top in ivory. Looks better on and in person than it does in the picture!

http://www.rickis.com/by-category/tees-and-camis/puff-sleeve-screen-tee/prod9107PMSIMONEEDITION.html

Got it for half price!

I'm speechless :loveeyes:

hehe thank you Glamour! :biggrin:

What the heck are boggy knees? :P Wouldn't wider hips make you look like you have an hour glass? :nuts:

Yah, I got that top, and I just bought this top in ivory. Looks better on and in person than it does in the picture!

http://www.rickis.com/by-category/tees-and-camis/puff-sleeve-screen-tee/prod9107PMSIMONEEDITION.html

Got it for half price!

ughh... my wide hips make me look triangular or pear shaped... I don't got your boobs Arnott!!! LOL

Cute top - looks comfy for summer :biggrin:
I've been saying that I need more summery work tops for months now, but I still haven't gone shopping for them lol. I just got over my crazy work hours last week and trying to relax a little.

I love your thread!! You have impeccable taste and you've given me a couple of new designers to look into! Love your modelling pics too.

Thanks daphodill! I'm always on the lookout for new designers too. I've been stalking Aminaka Wilmont, Roland Mouret, Victoria Beckham (well... VB got trained by RM... so I guess they have similar tastes lol), and Roksanda Ilincic's clothing these days! And as always, I'm always on the hunt for Rick Owen's jackets - his Fall 2012 collection is TDF!!!!!! :nuts:

Last edited:
CEC.LV4eva said:
yeah, the color was what put me off from the Menthe shoes at first too! but I'm sorta surprised that they are actually quite wearable as long as I wear very simple neutral colored clothing. As for the VP size in general, I can take them TTS or half size up. And for these, I took them half size up cuz they didn't have 35.5... I guess we're somewhat of the same shoe size twins :P But if you find the 35 fits you well without squishing your toes to death, then I'd definitely get this! The leather will stretch, especially kid leather. Hmm... No, I usually find patent is slightly tighter than kid or python for the same style. The latter two will also stretch more than patent. CL's patent is like Roger Vivier's, both are on the "harder" side, compared to patent leather from Manolo or Jimmy Choo's :yes: Hope this helps and good luck shopping!

Hiiiii I got those menthe fairy tale python VPs! They are just perfect on my feet and I feel in love so much!!! Initially I was searching for the mandarin reds but they were not available in my size everywhere... I have a pretty boring collection of CLs till I got these. They are here to spicy things up a bit :smile:

Thank you for your advice!!!

I just got done your entire thread all I have to say is :faint:

You are my kinda girl, Everything is amazing and I love how each piece seems to echo your own personal style. From high end to low end pieces they all make a personal statement about you.

I'm using you as motivation to stay focused on my goals. :girlsigh:

Hiiiii I got those menthe fairy tale python VPs! They are just perfect on my feet and I feel in love so much!!! Initially I was searching for the mandarin reds but they were not available in my size everywhere... I have a pretty boring collection of CLs till I got these. They are here to spicy things up a bit :smile:

Thank you for your advice!!!

YAY!!!! congrats! I'm so happy for you! Would love to see you reveal thread! Yeah, the menthe is just gorgeous and so unexpected of a color :P I'm sure you will get lots of compliments when you wear them out! :party:

I just got done your entire thread all I have to say is :faint:

You are my kinda girl, Everything is amazing and I love how each piece seems to echo your own personal style. From high end to low end pieces they all make a personal statement about you.

I'm using you as motivation to stay focused on my goals. :girlsigh:

Awww thank you Leona! Your words are too kind. :hugs:
Yeah, I buy both expensive and cheap stuff, although most of the items featured here are the more pricey things. Shopping in Asia is always a huge haul of goodies for me and that's where I get a lot of my inspiration from (as well as all the lovely ladies here on tPF).
Whenever you get a chance to make a thread, I'd love to see your closetful of stuff as well :P

Roland Mouret SS12 Herbert Wool Dress in Cream and Red

RM.Herbert.Celebs.jpg

Usually I buy items that *I* love first and foremost, THEN if I see celebrities wearing the same thing, they help to affirm my purchase as a good choice :P
So I'm not so much influenced by celebrities' attire or accessories, but when I saw these lovely ladies in RM's hit dress of the season, Herbert, my heart skipped a beat. Of course, I would not even think about it at full price, but with an OCPD mind of stalking sale items daily, I've secured the last XS size on sale possibly in the world :biggrin:

The dress is simply gorgeous! I love how RM gives the wearer the flexibility of wearing it "off shoulder" with the grosgrain ribbon in a slightly sexier version or as a normal "on shoulder" look. The material is made of thick virgin wool (which made it quite hot and sweaty for me to take pix that day lol). The skirt is wool on the inside and nylon zigzags on the outside. The dress also comes with a black grosgrain ribbon belt, which I think looks kinda cheap and flimsy, so I threw on a black patent leather bow belt instead in the modeling pix.

RM.Herbert4.jpg

RM.Herbert5.jpg

RM.Herbert6.jpg

RM.Herbert7.jpg

RM.Herbert3.jpg

For reference, I'm 5'2 and the dress is on the long-ish side which I may need to alter. However, it seems like even the celebs wear it quite low/long at the calves...
The shoes are Christian Louboutin Lady Peep in Python Fairy Tale Mandarin Red

(More pix in my blog)

RM.Herbert8.jpg

RM.Herbert10.jpg

RM.Herbert11.jpg

RM.Herbert9.jpg