Ce leopard skinnys

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey ladies, just wanted to get collective thoughts here! Are these a YAY OR NAY and what top should I wear with them if they are a yay!

I ordered these from Saks and it's the light gray wash and I feel like black doesn't look right? Maybe I'm weird!! Any ideas!?

image-3675923871.jpg

image-3097250409.jpg
  2. I got the same ones in a burgundy color. I would pair it with a drapery white tee or shirt for late summer and you could wear it with black shirts or blazer when it gets cooler. A chunky sweater and boots would be good too.

3. Love these. I would do a red silk button down or a purple silk button down. I would wear with sleeves rolled up now and down latter

4. I saw those! They were cute too! I want the darker pair for black tops! Thanks for the help! I was thinking maybe a white and gray top! Idk! What's you thoughts on this or is it to much?

I couldn't find the gray color online but with TW light gray as oppose to the gold shown here

image-307594976.jpg

I thought about a bright color myself! After posting this I find these two looks I LOVE. What's your thoughts on this?

image-4173507073.jpg

image-3346020781.jpg

5. Yes, red would look great with the gray. Don't worry about being too matchy with your top. Gray is a great neutral. White, black, red, and blue would all look good with those pants.

6. I really like the fushia for the summer. I actually almost bought the jeans in the pic :smile: let us know what you decide

7. I wouldn't wear them myself (not my style) but I think you made a great choice choosing grey over black; I can't really even imagine what black with leopard print would like. Anyway the jeans instantly reminded me of a photo of Carine Roitfeld:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19/carineroitfeldwearingcu.jpg/

And here's a picture of Geraldine Saglio (also from the Vogue Paris team) wearing leopard jeans (albeit not grey):
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/currentelliottleopardpr.jpg/

I hope that helps!

(Edit: Somehow my photos aren't showing up so I just put them as links; sorry about that!)

8. I have these so it's a yay for me..