CDC leather bracelet + Love Bracelet?

Greentea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
My DH just bought me the Cartier YG Love bangle a few months ago and I'm over the moon :yahoo:
I'm wearing it on my right wrist, and, of course, never remove it. Does anyone wear one of these with any of the wider H leather bracelets - like the CDC or the Kelly Dog?
I've always lusted over a CDC but not sure it would work with the Love bangle? Is the combination too much on your wrist or too constricting in any way?

If I got one, I'd get YHW to match - love to see pics if anyone makes it work...?

My DH just bought me the Cartier YG Love bangle a few months ago and I'm over the moon :yahoo:
I'm wearing it on my right wrist, and, of course, never remove it. Does anyone wear one of these with any of the wider H leather bracelets - like the CDC or the Kelly Dog?
I've always lusted over a CDC but not sure it would work with the Love bangle? Is the combination too much on your wrist or too constricting in any way?

If I got one, I'd get YHW to match - love to see pics if anyone makes it work...?

Greentea, I don't own a Cartier Love bangle but I do have the Hermes Good Lock bangle with brown diamonds. Both of these have the similiar "profile". I wear my bangle on one wrist and my Kelly Dog on the other. I have friends who wear 2 Love bangles on one wrist and a CDC on the other.

Definitely not too much. :smile:

The problem is that I wear my sometimes big watch on my left wrist, and the Love bangle on my right, so the only place for the CDC would be the right wrist along with the bangle. I can't just move the bangle to my left wrist at will because it doesn't (and is not meant to) come off without much intervention. :smile:
The Love bangle is very ergonomic and comfy, but it's heavy. And so is the CDC! hehe

The problem is that I wear my sometimes big watch on my left wrist, and the Love bangle on my right, so the only place for the CDC would be the right wrist along with the bangle. I can't just move the bangle to my left wrist at will because it doesn't (and is not meant to) come off without much intervention. :smile:
The Love bangle is very ergonomic and comfy, but it's heavy. And so is the CDC! hehe

Wrist weights for toned arms. :P

I think plus the watch, would be too much, to be honest. But never mind, you will still be able to tell time with the clock on your mobile phone. Or this is the justification to get a H Clochette Necklace Watch. :nuts:

I wear my love bracelet with my watch on the left hand and it never moves from there. So I can change bracelet easily on the right . I honestly find the the Collier de Chien is nice all alone .

Greentea, I have three Cartier LOVE bangles on my left wrist that never come off. I will wear leather H bracelets stacked with them sometimes, but not other metal bracelets. On my right wrist I will either wear my Cape Cod Double Tour and one other leather H bracelet, or a stack of Alexis Bittar bangles, or my Chaine d'Ancre, or some other stack.

photo-72.jpg

GT I don't have a Cartier Love bracelet but I do have a gold bangle that never comes off. I wear it on my left wrist and layer it with almost everything including my stainless Double tour with barenia strap or multiple bangles in both yellow and white gold. I think the Love bracelets are subtle enough to go with everything without worry....

Maybe you could wear your watch and Love bangle together on one wrist when you want to wear the CDC as well....

Hi green tea, I just got a gold love bracelet for Christmas from DH. I was thinking about getting the CDC with gold HW. Did you ever get yours and if so can you post a picture? Cakeymakeybakey, Would you not recommend the enamel bracelets or clic clac with the love bracelet? My watch has diamond on its I think it would scratch if worn with the love one.

Not yet - still pondering. If I got one, it would be on my upcoming trip to Paris.
I'd wear an enamel with the Love bracelet but I'm a fan of just mixing everything and not worrying about scratches so much. Congrats!!