CDC belt loop

Tamarind

Sep 7, 2006
I just received a black CDC belt with gold hardware from my DH. It was ordered in Paris in April and arrived just in time for Christmas. :biggrin:
It is exactly the right size (fitting my waist in the middle slot). My only question is, unlike the loop on my CDC cuff, the loop (that slides over the tail end of the belt) does not fit tightly over the belt. It is very easy to slide it out without any friction at all. I don't think it is likely to slip off, since I wear the belt in the middle hole. But it's so different from the loops on my CDC cuffs that I feel I should ask others here who have the same belt. And, what if I put on weight and have to move to the last hole, then it might slip off.
If it turns out to be something that should be corrected, what should I do? It was ordered in Paris but we live in NY. I could take it to Claude and ask him what he thinks.

IcookIeatIshop

Urban Nomad
Sep 1, 2010
perpetual summer
Ok good. I'll keep this short, been having problems posting.

Don't worry about the loop, mine's loose too and I've been using the last hole cos mine's 65 and I've gained a few pounds.

Btw, did you know an SA in Paris or ordered as a walk-in? I need to size up! TIA

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
That's the design of the belt, mine is the same. The loop might slide off worn on the outer most hole but the belt wouldn't. I think if you wear the belt tilted a little, it wouldn't move as much.

Tamarind

Sep 7, 2006
Thank you all, somehow I missed my own thread. Love the belt. IcookIeatIshop, I will PM you.

Tamarind

Sep 7, 2006
Ok good. I'll keep this short, been having problems posting.

Don't worry about the loop, mine's loose too and I've been using the last hole cos mine's 65 and I've gained a few pounds.

Btw, did you know an SA in Paris or ordered as a walk-in? I need to size up! TIA
I just sent you a PM.